Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh I finished dinner long ago darlin'...just got through watching our first movie of the night, Jupiter Ascending, and we're about to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron...I'll be back once we finish that one...are you missing me darlin'? :D

:wub::wub:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
@clnire

Happy Birthday Cathy! I hope the sun shines, birds chirp, and that you have a wonderful Birthday!

german-shepherd-cone-dark-sunglasses-21267974.jpg

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Thanks, I was starting to think it wasn't gonna happen and had a really bad week pain wise so this was a big surprise
Congrats I tried to post some congrats earlier but got busy with the kids then when I came back to try again I saw @Shelbey Champagne had won a Cloupor Mini+ and when I showed her she took the tablet and hoarded it for awhile to kick it with you guys which is great I'm glad you all gave her so many props and congrats. Its so crazy I won and picked a pink one for her and she wins and picks a white one for me. So exciting. We are ordering the Samsung 25r batteries and a nitecore i2 charger tonight so it will be here and ready when the prizes come. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread