Anyone tried Vaping Veteran's Supplies LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
So I got an order from these guys and was completely blown away. I'm not going to say a lot because I don't want it to sound like a sales pitch, but this is budget vaping at its best. Absolutely extraordinary juice. The Vanilla custard and Creme Brulee are to die for. Superb quality juice that I have not found elsewhere after trying hundreds of vendors. Do yourself a favor and order some of this juice.

Reactions: man00ver

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Noted. They're a bit heavy on VG for my taste, but your ringing endorsement can't be overlooked (and the price doesn't hurt either). I see they offer a "PG Shot," too...hope that wouldn't step on the flavor too much. Might try their Two Rooks (Grandmaster clone), Horchata, and Lemon Custard next time I'm in a buying mood. Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Vapntime

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
Noted. They're a bit heavy on VG for my taste, but your ringing endorsement can't be overlooked (and the price doesn't hurt either). I see they offer a "PG Shot," too...hope that wouldn't step on the flavor too much. Might try their Two Rooks (Grandmaster clone), Horchata, and Lemon Custard next time I'm in a buying mood. Thanks for the report!

:facepalm: sigh...there goes my money. Seriously though, my interest is peeked. I wish they offered sample packs that you could choose the flavors.

So did you guys ever order... what was there juice like? intrigued to see a second point of opinion and maybe a comparison to alternate vape shops.... There are just so many of these shops out there with one raving review and nothing else!

So I got an order from these guys and was completely blown away. I'm not going to say a lot because I don't want it to sound like a sales pitch, but this is budget vaping at its best. Absolutely extraordinary juice. The Vanilla custard and Creme Brulee are to die for. Superb quality juice that I have not found elsewhere after trying hundreds of vendors. Do yourself a favor and order some of this juice.

Hey just wondering how you would compare VVS to Ohms Vapes, MBV, Vapewild, ITC Vapes or you might even know VapourEyes! cheers

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I wouldn't compare them to be honest. I've searched for quality juice for a long time and this is the best i have found. I didn't love every flavor I tried (no one will) but the quality and on point flavors are very very good. I think this juice is aimed at the sub ohm crowd, its low on sweetener and has plenty of flavor (I should say flavors they are all complex). I use a nautilus mini (1.6) and and a GS-M (1.5) and will probably add sweetener next time. The Vanilla custard... Wow. They are just starting to get some reviews on the site now.

About their juices:
http://vvs619.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Last edited:

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
I wouldn't compare them to be honest. I've searched for quality juice for a long time and this is the best i have found. I didn't love every flavor I tried (no one will) but the quality and on point flavors are very very good. I think this juice is aimed at the sub ohm crowd, its low on sweetener and has plenty of flavor (I should say flavors they are all complex). I use a nautilus mini (1.6) and and a GS-M (1.5) and will probably add sweetener next time. The Vanilla custard... Wow. They are just starting to get some reviews on the site now.

About their juices:
http://vvs619.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Yer I saw they had one or two review but every site that i've seen has a few review giving them 5/5 half the people on MBV think all it stuff is 5/5 I personally disagree and i'm yet to see a single negative juice review on youtube so it hard to trust either source.... I'm honestly a bit of a ITC fan at the moment and Vapoureyes was decent imo (shame AU vendors cant sell nic) so i'm surprised you think there not worth the comparison. I was honestly searching for a Indigo Vape replacement (great tobaccoish flavors) the juice is just two expensive for me guess i'll just have to try this and Ohms vapes. Time to convince VVS to send more stuff to au!

Edit
So I just read this on there site

"Juices with custard notes contain Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl. These juices have an asterisk (*)."

decided to google it (apparently 74% of a recent test of eliquid had it) however everyone says it really bad stuff... What do you guys record just keep buying, probably vaping on it now so its a hard call.
Respect that they states which ones do!

Last edited:

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Yer I saw they had one or two review but every site that i've seen has a few review giving them 5/5 half the people on MBV think all it stuff is 5/5 I personally disagree and i'm yet to see a single negative juice review on youtube so it hard to trust either source.... I'm honestly a bit of a ITC fan at the moment and Vapoureyes was decent imo (shame AU vendors cant sell nic) so i'm surprised you think there not worth the comparison. I was honestly searching for a Indigo Vape replacement (great tobaccoish flavors) the juice is just two expensive for me guess i'll just have to try this and Ohms vapes. Time to convince VVS to send more stuff to au!

Edit
So I just read this on there site

"Juices with custard notes contain Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl. These juices have an asterisk (*)."

decided to google it (apparently 74% of a recent test of eliquid had it) however everyone says it really bad stuff... What do you guys record just keep buying, probably vaping on it now so its a hard call.
Respect that they states which ones do!

No one really knows at this stage. Plenty of info on ECF about it and vendors which don't use it.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Dang...I still don't know how to quote a single sentence.
To answer the question, no i haven't ordered yet. I'm not buying from ANY vendor right now. Not until after a Vape Convention here at the end of the month. I'm hoping to get a bunch of freebies, or at least some good discounts. I'm also leaning towards DIY. There are so many reasons to do it. The only things stopping me so far is, I can't decide where to get my nic base from and i have a really small freezer...lol.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Dang...I still don't know how to quote a single sentence.
To answer the question, no i haven't ordered yet. I'm not buying from ANY vendor right now. Not until after a Vape Convention here at the end of the month. I'm hoping to get a bunch of freebies, or at least some good discounts. I'm also leaning towards DIY. There are so many reasons to do it. The only things stopping me so far is, I can't decide where to get my nic base from and i have a really small freezer...lol.

I don't know how to do the single sentence thing either :( I was ready to go unflavored until VVS custard hmm. Anyway, for nic base Nude Nicotine test every batch ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dionysuskiss

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
Dang...I still don't know how to quote a single sentence......(add some random words)

Its easy select quote in the bottom right of the message
select insert quote just below where you type in the message (bottom left)
Then just delete the text you do not want usually! I use ..... for parts cut out.
And you can even add words or complete misconstrue what they were trying to say if you like :) GL

[ QUO TE="diony suskiss, post: 166 80570, member: 236464"] just never delete these parts [/ QUOTE ]

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
select insert quote just below where you type in the message (bottom left)
Then just delete the text you do not want usually! I use ..... for parts cut out.
And you can even add words or complete misconstrue what they were trying to say if you like :) GL

[ QUO TE="diony suskiss, post: 166 80570, member: 236464"] just never delete these parts [/ QUOTE ]
Thanks!

Reactions: NoFumus

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Dang...I still don't know how to quote a single sentence

I don't know how to do the single sentence thing either :(

It's even easier than that, if you're using a PC. Highlight the sentence you want, and you'll get a "+Quote|Reply" pop-down bubble.

kIA67hS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread