New Youde RTA the Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
roxy....that's exactly what I do...unscrew the tank a little till the holes line up...although my OCD doesn't like doing that!! lol

Yeah, it was weird because the 2 I bought have 2 airholes facing the coils and 2 airholes facing the negative posts. Then I acquired 2 more Aromamizers from someone who didn't like them. I built one last weekend and that one had a perfect diagonal pattern across the deck with each of my 4 coils being directly in the air path of a hole. And I said, huh, awesome! I haven't built #4 yet because I ordered that one a velocity deck. I'll just have to wait and see how it lines up. If its the same as number 3 I may do another quad vertical in it and put the new v deck into one of my first two instead.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Just pre-ordered one from 101 vape, it is my first purchase from them and it says on back-order. Is it saying this since its a pre-order or does it mean they have basically sold all of their initial amount ordered and I will have to wait for them to get a second batch in, which I hope isnt the case.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Whoa Hoo! 2 Days.

old-timer-countdown-o.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread