Forum issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
first off,howdy all...tried to find out where and how to delete all the pics and gifs I put in threads but can't seem to find out how.tried the help section and my personal profile pages but no joy.
also have this pop up,to the left of page with names on every page I go to ,even when I refresh the page it shows up.How do I turn it off.thanks for any help

View attachment 497385

hi, ding! please read the first 6 posts above yours - that should help with your first problem. as to the pop-up list i have no idea where that came from :?:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
hi, ding! please read the first 6 posts above yours - that should help with your first problem. as to the pop-up list i have no idea where that came from :?:

thank you T,just did "AFTER" I posted.duh.that pop up list is driving me crazy.well,don't have to drive too far anyway...

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
hopefully, retired will have some insight :?: does it pop up like that on every page?

screenshot-png.497385

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I do click on the pop up everytime,but it comes back to haunt me.I have logged out and back in.
I still cannot find the media files retired1 was talkin about either.Gonna log out again and back.if ya don't see me in ten,I fubar'ed it.

just used ctrl/f-5..They'reeeeeeeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
you know, since you're the first on the list of stalkers, you're at least not among all strangers :D

maybe,but it's scary being at the top of the list.

welp.just logged out.same problemo..thank you so much for helping and putting me in the top 5 of the most wanted.:thumbs:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
thank you retired1.Maybe it was before the new change but I recall being able to delete pics etc before a certain date/time before the system grabbed em for keeps,then ya had to get admin to go in to delete them for ya..anyhow thank you mucho

p.s. spelt cached wrong upstairs..someones (won't mention any names but see above screenshot capture) was lookin over me shoulder and watchin.
Thanks to all who helped.I am free to move about the cabin now........

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
welp just logged out and the names followed me even when logged out,they just popped up after I logged out.Went into the browser cookies dept.and deleted every cookie in there by hand,deleted cache to the beginning of time,then logged back in and the pop up box is back.I'm just gonna change my name and go into witness protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread