Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
By chance? I think not. You see,...Heather makes magic potions that only good decent wonderful people get addicted to, and then we haul ya in nice 'n slow like.:evil: I just think it's brilliant that you got through it all, and now have a family fitting for the love you have to give, real and virtual :D
What she said
I'll say it again, my dear. When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! :wub:
I third that!
That's Chak that barks out that order. He's mean!
Sweet Jesus, I'm slacken!
We let Hula hang around more than three years which proves we'll let anyone hang around.

Our motto is, "We've upped our standards around here so up yours". :)
LOL, Up yours. teehee I married up too.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
We know - I lurv Calve's dry sense of humor! Oh! Has he dared tell ya to get in the kitchin and mek his dinner yet? :lol: (Yep, I'm old, but I still have a memory like a steel trap). :D
specifically.... chicken pot pies....

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That's absolutely correct (other than Hula happened to be the first thread responder to old Grumpy Lugs with the wood teeth).

:pervy:
We let Hula hang around more than three years which proves we'll let anyone hang around.

Our motto is, "We've upped our standards around here so up yours". :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Besides juice, I'll be needing some new batteries too. The AW IMR 1600mAh I have won't handle sub ohm, I believe they're only 10 AMP. Plus the fact that they're old they don't charge to the full 4.2v The mod is reading 3.8v with a fully charged bat in it.

IMG_5790.jpg

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
The new phonebook mod is here, the new phonebook mod is here...
Now if only I had some juice to put in it... :(

I'm so ticked off that it hasn't arrived yet. It's really annoying me! Congratulations on the new mod Mr. Chak!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Four nights out his past week. The pay sheet looked really nice, but sleeping in my own bed last night felt so good...
Chak, I responded to your post on 'my' thread. It isn't the first time that poll has had competition. Maybe it will pick up, maybe not. I will still keep doing so once a year. Everyone loves new equipment. Hopefully you will get something to put in yours today. I bet you're just itching to get those new 'toys' fired up...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm so ticked off that it hasn't arrived yet. It's really annoying me! Congratulations on the new mod Mr. Chak!
There's always tomorrow, Hula. It'll be here soon.
Good Morning Army. Four nights out his past week. The pay sheet looked really nice, but sleeping in my own bed last night felt so good...
Chak, I responded to your post on 'my' thread. It isn't the first time that poll has had competition. Maybe it will pick up, maybe not. I will still keep doing so once a year. Everyone loves new equipment. Hopefully you will get something to put in yours today. I bet you're just itching to get those new 'toys' fired up...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend :)

Sure hope it does pick up.
Yup, I keep reaching for it wanting to take a big drag off it. I'll get this thing on your thread soon.
Damn near lost the screws to the RBA today showing it off.

The stinkies and I are almost up to a pack a day now. Man, I hate these things! Mama Chak is PO over the smell and the ashes on everything and I'm PO over the lack of will power. The cough and soar throat are back again as well. Sorry, if I'm being a downer here.

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
There's always tomorrow, Hula. It'll be here soon.

Yup, I keep reaching for it wanting to take a big drag off it. Sure hope it does pick up. I'll get this thing on your thread soon.
Damn near lost the screws to the RBA today showing it off.

The stinkies and I are almost up to a pack a day now. Man, I hate these things! Mama Chak is PO over the smell and the ashes on everything and I'm PO over the lack of will power. The cough and soar throat are back again as well. Sorry, if I'm being a downer here.

Nice mod & topper there! If that's the sub-tank or sub-tank mini, I've seen lots of raving about them. But, dang! That's like getting a bike for Christmas when there's 3 ft of snow on the ground.

It's good that you're hating the stinkies. It'll be that much easier to drop 'em like a hot potato when your juice arrives. Hang in there Chak! Hugs!!!

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Besides juice, I'll be needing some new batteries too. The AW IMR 1600mAh I have won't handle sub ohm, I believe they're only 10 AMP. Plus the fact that they're old they don't charge to the full 4.2v The mod is reading 3.8v with a fully charged bat in it.

View attachment 497484

Sweet setup! I hope you get some juice soon, I know having to use the analogs sucks, but I promise they won't win. My prayers are with you!

Sent from my  ☏

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

View attachment 497484
The 1600 AW WILL subohm Chak. Since your batteries are old, that must be the case. You are probably thinking of the 2200 mAh which is not able to sub-ohm. I have both. I am never buying the 2200 again. (I think that is the right number) The one above that will sub ohm too, but I can't remember what mah it is. I don't have the higher mah one.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
The 1600 AW WILL subohm Chak. Since your batteries are old, that must be the case. You are probably thinking of the 2200 mAh which is not able to sub-ohm. I have both. I am never buying the 2200 again. (I think that is the right number) The one above that will sub ohm too, but I can't remember what mah it is. I don't have the higher mah one.
Thanks kkay, I believe they will, but like you said, they are old and I saw the charge drop from 3.8 to 3.1v with 3 or 4 short bursts on a .5 ohm coil on the RBA deck. That was without wick or juice. When I do start using it and building my own coils they'll probably do a lot better as I like run 1.2 ohm to 1.5 ohm.

Users who are viewing this thread