Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
ECF20.jpg
There's the two circles! This picture really shows how small it's going to be doesn't it?

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
Didn't see anything about those further up...did Vape360 provide info on those?
Not telling you - sworn to secrecy!
Not really - I would never keep information from anyone on this thread :p I just meant the 2 circles on the R of the Radius logo.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Spent a few hours tonight with a Provari Radius at Vapercon.

Let me just say that I will be first in line to preorder one on Tuesday at 10am.

A few hours?

Whad'ya have with you?

Two pitbulls and AK47?

You must have been beating them off with a 2.5 in 18650 mode.

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Not telling you - sworn to secrecy!
:lol: Guess I deserved that. :D

I was trying to figure out what the 2 gear-like wheels do...went back and read from when the pic was posted. Think they're probably for changing the battery as stevegmu pointed out...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
The P3 comes with a 510 adaptor. So yes, by all means.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Siam means an adaptor to use the P3 Kabuki on 510 devices.

No there is not, but we are wingeing and whining at Zen~ to get him to make one in the future.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom

I was trying to figure out what the 2 gear-like wheels do...went back and read from when the pic was posted. Think they're probably for changing the battery as stevegmu pointed out...
Yes but it does seem quite a complicated way to do it - there must be something special about them.....

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Yes but it does seem quite a complicated way to do it - there must be something special about them.....
Maybe some sort of quick release mechanism...didn't he tell us that we would be able to change the batteries in 40 seconds?
I'm intrigued. ;)

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com
Yep...buy one tank...then, buy an adapter so that a P3 Kabuki could be used on a 510 mod and vice-versa. Probably just need to buy another tank bottom with the correct connection (if they even sell them separately).

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

wheels hamster. hamster wheels.

Infinity hamster wheel.

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
Yep...buy one tank...then, buy an adapter so that a P3 Kabuki could be used on a 510 mod and vice-versa. Probably just need to buy another tank bottom with the correct connection (if they even sell them separately).
I would love an adapter (if it's not TOO big). I think though I am going to get a second kabuki - first is 510 so I shall probably get the second as P3. That way if I want to change to a P3 mod I can just swap the bottom part. Selling the tank bottom bit alone would be a great idea!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think you may have a source to find out :thumb:

Maybe, but I doubt it. She never tells me about her nights out, playing with the boys.

Nothing. Not even a tiny bit of Nothingness. Just playing around as always.

I didn't think so. :lol:

There's the two circles! This picture really shows how small it's going to be doesn't it?

Crop circles.

No there is not, but we are wingeing and whining at Zen~ to get him to make one in the future.

As the head-whiner, I'd still simply prefer a plain, old, boring 510 threaded one.

That's what @Katdarling was whining for too.

I would love an adapter (if it's not TOO big). I think though I am going to get a second kabuki - first is 510 so I shall probably get the second as P3. That way if I want to change to a P3 mod I can just swap the bottom part. Selling the tank bottom bit alone would be a great idea!

I like the "bottom" idea too. I like bottoms.

Just checked Zen's site...no bases show up, darn it.

Dinner time here in the Land of Smiles...catch y'all on the flip. ;)

Later, Siam. Don't hold your breath waiting for that base. He shot us down pretty clearly. Maybe he'll surprise us though. ;):rolleyes:

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
Just checked Zen's site...no bases show up, darn it.

Dinner time here in the Land of Smiles...catch y'all on the flip. ;)
It might be easier for zen to start selling bases separately rather than design & manufacture a completely new adapter? Although I suppose an adapter would work with a different tanks. Kabuki is going to look great on the radius!

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Maybe some sort of quick release mechanism...didn't he tell us that we would be able to change the batteries in 40 seconds?
I'm intrigued. ;)

Me too. And 40 seconds don't seem to me to be extremely quick?

Maybe they are for change from Samsung into Hamster (or Samster or Hamsung) mode ?

Anyway, the bottom is very picturesque.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It might be easier for zen to start selling bases separately rather than design & manufacture a completely new adapter? Although I suppose an adapter would work with a different tanks. Kabuki is going to look great on the radius!

He's not a big fan of 510 connectors, Kates, or I'd share your hopes...

kates

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
United Kingdom
If he'd do that, it would be great. @Zen~ - any chance of this happening?
I think it's probably a no-go - would imagine it's not cost effective as it would mean more stock/ expense and given zen said he had to order massive amounts of the tanks to keep the price down they probably wouldn't retail for much less than a complete tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread