• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I'm thinking of ordering a kanger subox mini from fasttech, anybody have any experiences with that?

I would say go ahead and order,i don't think you'll have any problems with fasttech.
Only thing to remember is to order "Authentic" and not "Styled".

Reactions: Bobw1951

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Sorry to disappear.
I didn't fall down a black hole - got taken into hospital, and had little time to do anything.

Totally out of it for days on lots of IV's, and just back home today under strict instruction to do nothing at all. Off to bed now as only spending a little while to sit upright.

Far from fit yet, so I may read more than I say- we'll see, but certainly can't read over a week of posts. Haven't picked up an e cig since early on 2nd.

Take it easy! There's plenty of time to post stuff when you're better.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I do appreciate all those comments. Thanks.

Not been in hospital for 40 years - happened fast.

It is ulcerative colitis but it developed into Septicaemia and I barely knew where I was for some days. Double anti-biotic drips that made me sick, and then much ado with scans and prodding and then drips of steroids.
Took me all my time to use a phone odd times, let alone anything else. Didn't even read.

Apparently it'll take weeks to recover, so just having to go with it for now. Low fibre boring diet. Muscles weak and can barely walk, but hopefully slowly getting better.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Latest FT order has shipped with two of the four items still showing as 4 and 5 days 'til stock arrives.
Anything exciting George?

The Tfv4 tank,leaked a full tank of juice on me today.Took it apart,the bottom of the coil came apart in my hand.Put it back together and it seems ok.Gonna try the quad coil,if I'm not happy with it.I will send it up to N Wales with the RBA

That's if you want it mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread