Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
YAAAAAAAAY! It's Friday! Friday! Friday! I could say that word all day long. Is there a sweeter word than Friday? Its an F-word but you you can say it without being censored? YaaaaaaaaaaaaY! You know the best thing about Friday is that you have the whole weekend in front of you and its gonna be so awesome. Now unfortunately, some crap usually happens--your mother-in-law comes over, your car breaks down, you get the flu--the possibilities of something ruining your weekend are limitless.
But for now, Friday evening, its all good. Its Friday. YAAAAAAAAAAY! Enjoy!
I love it!!! That's how I used to feel about Fridays. Sun I had to get up early for church, so Sat night was kinda a bummer, but I loved me some Friday nights!! I partied hard too I tell ya.....would usually get a box of chicken, fries and okra, and rent a few movies, and that was a Friday night good time for me and my son! hehehe

Busy past week fuel pump on truck went batteries went now the flippen starter is gone Good thing the rest of the truck seems good its all the peripheral crap thats dying on it and all this with a mild case of pneumonia :( I hope you all had a better week than I did
Dang darlin.......is this pick on Darrel week or sumpthin??? Sure hope next week is much better for you. Also hope you're feeling better, if not........get to a doctor mister!!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
badday.gif
It is raining again which means I am grrrr'ing again. Woke up and dad had already gotten dressed and was watching TV and waiting on his breakfast. I see him getting stronger everyday for which I am thankful. Could it be that I can take off my big girl panties soon? I sure hope so. I am getting exhausted.
girl_flag_of_truce.gif

HAPPY SATURDAY Y'ALL

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Could it be that I can take off my big girl panties soon? I sure hope so. I am getting exhausted.
girl_flag_of_truce.gif
sorry you got more rain darlin. He sure sounds like he's getting along great. I swear that man is strong as an ox. Nuttin gets to him! Seems like you're only option to stop him from doing and hopefully not over doing, is to wait til he goes to sleep and strap his .... in!! Not even sure that would work. :lol: :lol: You aren't responding to your page! lol

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Why Ike, whatever do you mean?:)

Howdy Roger, RedhatPat here. Pardon the lateness of my reply, heck of an evening yesterday for me 'n mime in RL so without getting into The TMI Zone (Too much info) let's just say I'm now 3 years away from my 40-year sentence. I'm due for a mid-life crisis any moment folks say but I'd probably make you laugh good buddy!

Welcome to my Saturday Morning, folks!!

image_zpsrrd5tkcr.jpeg

RHP

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Well, I finally broke down and started watching Walking Dead. I'm only on the second season but it is better than I originally thought. Only bad thing is I watch it in bed at night and it makes me. . . hungry.
finom.gif

I made dad promised me he would not do anything stupid so I could run do grocery shopping. I have some of the best looking porterhouse steaks to grill. I told the butcher my dad had just got out of the hospital and I wanted to fix him something good. When he handed me the steaks, I swear I almost had to have a "moment". bahahahahahaha Might be a good night to take me one of Wild Woman's bubble baths.
PinknPrettiful.gif

Hope everyone enjoys their day. . .

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Well, I finally broke down and started watching Walking Dead. I'm only on the second season but it is better than I originally thought. Only bad thing is I watch it in bed at night and it makes me. . . hungry.
finom.gif

I made dad promised me he would not do anything stupid so I could run do grocery shopping. I have some of the best looking porterhouse steaks to grill. I told the butcher my dad had just got out of the hospital and I wanted to fix him something good. When he handed me the steaks, I swear I almost had to have a "moment". bahahahahahaha Might be a good night to take me one of Wild Woman's bubble baths.
PinknPrettiful.gif

Hope everyone enjoys their day. . .

If you;re having a "moment" Mz Tory, you need a cold shower!!!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

don't think my yoga was that stressful... or is it a bottle of booze? if so, it makes more sense :)

Evenin', Reoville!

this afternoon, i picked up the keys to the new condo. looks like it is truly official. now all i gotta do is move my lazy azz out of this apartment.

(Ms Rat- do you have a lazy azz icon?)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread