Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Beco:)
They are not hot spots. Its just the fact that some threads fire 1 second quicker than the others because not all threads are in touch. But finally all threads fire on this dual setup.
If it was hot spot, some threads would stay cool and only some of them would fire

You have to see what is happening with a saturated wick inside. If some threads go red hot and others are simply hot then we have a hotspot. I will try to make another video tomorrow to show you that this is not happening.

You cant have hot spot when all threads touch the wick. And with this style of rebuildable, all threads always touch the wick

Reactions: Steelshade

larspMuc

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
For some wicked reason (copyright issues) this video can't be viewed in Germany :mad:
I know you usually do your videos without background music, but maybe there was something playing on TV or radio:
Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 02.29.55.png

So if it's possible, could you upload the video again without intentional or unintentional music?
BR,
-lars.

PS: GEMA in Germany is what AEPI is in Greece

Reactions: imeothanasis

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
For some wicked reason (copyright issues) this video can't be viewed in Germany :mad:
I know you usually do your videos without background music, but maybe there was something playing on TV or radio:
View attachment 497403
So if it's possible, could you upload the video again without intentional or unintentional music?
BR,
-lars.

PS: GEMA in Germany is what AEPI is in Greece
Well that's unfortunate because Imeo's choice of music is hysterical!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo this looks great.
I'm a very lazy when building new wicks..
I can't tell you how cool this invention is!! Easy to make new wicks and i have always the same result when i make a new wick.

When will the new rebuildable part be available at the shops?
Thank you Entry, I am glad you like it :)
In about 10-15 days it will be available

bbr6704

Jan 6, 2014
France
Wow, I hadn't come for a while, but thanks GG Freaks on Facebook, I've seen this, and thank you Imeo for having a such Idea, it seems very brillant! I'm sure it will improve the vape for sure!
I'm impatient to try it! And the ohm seems perfect, as I usually vape in the 1/1.2 ohm area.
May I ask you a question, as I haven't read it yet : what is the internal diameter on the spring?
Thanks again, now I just have to wait some more days, to be able to order one X1 rebuildable part and a SS button for my GG4S... :banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana:

Reactions: Patricko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread