◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Oh come on now @CaptSteve! :confused: I got the email (clicked on the link) drooled a lot and then deleted the email and closed the browser saying I don't need anymore....I was just recovering from that and you post picherss! :eek:

You are a wood pusher! :D

What, he's a ...... salesman? I thought he was a pilot :w00t:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I dug up a PM and he states............

"the new design requires a blank of minimum dimensions: 1 1/16" x 1 13/16" x ~4".............
the old design (should I have to revert) requires: 1 1/16 x 2 1/16 x ~5" (body only is 3", matching caps is 4", drip tip too? .. . . 5 1/4"

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
For those of you interested, Froggy (MFarley) has some new mighty fine dyed wood blocks up on his sight.

http://burlsource.us

grnblumb.jpg

grnbluman.jpg

blumix.jpg
So is all the green available because its almost that time of the year???

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I know I'm going to sound like everyone else, but this Li'l Pinch hits hard!! I mean like you take an atty and build you've used on multiple mech squonkers and stick it on the Pinch and it vapes like the resistance just got lowered a couple of tenths. I'm going to have to recalibrate my builds for the beautiful little monster.

22076298601_cf0ea75f82_c.jpg

Thank you Peter. This thing is incredible. It's everything I hoped for and knowing you not unexpected. Total awesomeness. If it were a country it would be called Vapetopia. If it were a President it would be Vaperham Lincoln. If it was a city it would be Vapetropolis. If it was a train it would be the Squonkient Express. It would win the Vaporbowl and go to Vapeyland!!

What I'm trying to say is it's Vapolicious. Thank you.

KenPincheooooooo

yep

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
That's the last of Arnold's Curly Sapele that's available. There's just enough left to make him a mod still. Koa is brittle stuff (the stabilized and/or curly variety anyway). I don't recommend it unless you're planning to baby it like a champagne glass.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
I received this absolute gem of a mod from Arnold, it's a GDibb (Nutcase), but a very special one, designed by Arnold and Peter.
As you can see, instead of end caps it has brass inserts, allowing an unobstructed view of Peter's marvelous wood work.

SvFYTSG.jpg

IAR5o50.jpg

25HezG0.jpg

PqxsdCS.jpg

It originally came with a DNA30, but I replaces it with a DNA40.

Now I have the rare pleasure of Peter's amazing woodworking skills and artistry, with a temperature controlled vaping experience.

Many thanks to peter for the beautiful shell, and special thanks to Arnold for giving me this wonderfully designed mod.

I am truly grateful to both of you for this beautiful piece of art

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
I just got my 2 pinches today. Totally awesome! They hit hella hard and look great while doing it.

uploadfromtaptalk1444513586736.jpg

Did I win the "first person to post 2 of their own pinches" contest?

Time for a "mods by PDib" group pic?
08a5b3cc8d8645d3acd91d30c6b6e8bb.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
I just got my 2 pinches today. Totally awesome! They hit hella hard and look great while doing it.

View attachment 497615

Did I win the "first person to post 2 of their own pinches" contest?

Time for a "mods by PDib" group pic?
08a5b3cc8d8645d3acd91d30c6b6e8bb.jpg

Nice collection, right there!

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
U deeeed, U deeeed! congrats!

:?: . . . .. hmmmmm .. . . what should the prize be?

( :evil: )​
Maybe a free spot back on the pinch line? What number does that put me at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread