NotCigs refugee thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
The gent today did get it done, and he was a real plumber. Katie opted for a new Delta when she learned that it would only take a small hole in the wall to get to the valve. We just popped the piece back into the wall, the microwave cart sits up against it ao you can't see it anyway.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
The gent today did get it done, and he was a real plumber. Katie opted for a new Delta when she learned that it would only take a small hole in the wall to get to the valve. We just popped the piece back into the wall, the microwave cart sits up against it ao you can't see it anyway.
Great Bov! I'm glad for y'all.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Raining cats and dogs yet again....I got sheet to do dangitt!!!!!!!!

Never heard of American Standard.....A plumber???? Thing is those valves are easily replaced....Mom has American Standard with pretty new valves....Moen is made nearby....Never buy a Moen!!!!! I've rebuilt Mom's Moen kitchen faucet at least once a year.....Hades....it's probably leaking now....Mostly these days I'd roll with Delta so the new rig should be good to go...Like everything else.....Chinese...SMH

Off to put the finishing touches on that Accord......Weesh me luk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good afternoon everyone!!!
It's a chili kind of day here, so I made some. Next up, I am going to make a friendship bread starter. Just in the mood!

Anyone have a good movie recommendation they'd like to share? Man do I ever miss Blockbuster....Redbox has nothing on them. Plthhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Looking forward to the after pictures of the Accord ElDee! Bo felt right at home looking at them. :)

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Dang!!! Pizza.....I'd order one iffin they weren't closed....plus I already ate.....still

908 there may not be any more Accord pics....Maybe there will...It's sitting in the shop ready for Freddie....Tell Bo it went swimmingly....Silver so I cross shot a dust coat of base to really make the silver pop.....that was a negative as it kinda orange peeled the base a bit....so....I drowned the Mfer in clear!!!!!! Trust I'm being overly critical of the silver base....tis not a problem but trust I'll not do that again!!!! Internet searching for Camry parts tonight with some good possibilities....heck one whole car with a blown engine for 600....right color{gold}....1500 for parts and I'll just need a 100 bumper cover to seal that deal....Gonna work a trade with my mechanic cousin with the left overs should I get the whole car....He's got a Suzuki Samurai sitting and I'm thinking about getting myself a Sammy...spare parts would be a plus...and I'd have a car to get rid of....no salvage possible cause it doesn't have a title and metal is $4 for a 100 lbs here...We sold all our junk cars years back when metal was 23 per 100....$4 ???SMHA...I didn't wanna do the Camry back to back with the Accord but I guess you gotta make hay while the sun is shining....In this case I made hay during a week long Joaquin ordeal...heard today's rains brought more flooding near Wilmington....I still haven't checked my beach crib but at least there will be no problem affording gasoline...maybe by November....if not....December....Now if I can only find a Sammy that isn't buggered all up....Surf buggy!!!!!!!!

I've been getting ads showing the Pro Vari Radius....Hey ipv D2 for the win!!!!!!!!! I'm betting I can get 6 D2s for the price of a Radius....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good morning all!!!

I will tell Bo about the accord spray, and I remember when Joc got her eclipse and wanted silver.....he said he hates painting silver! Haha He will no doubt feel your pain! :)

The Radius is knocking at my email door too. I know it will be pricey but dang it's a ProV!!!! My ProVs still look and perform like they did on day one. I do like the D2; need to check out the TC when I get the chance. Just got 2more Kayfuns s my FT ones were giving us fits....leaking and all that bs. I have no time for that nonsense! (Nor patience either)

I'm done spending now.....I hope!

Have a great Sunday everyone! (((Hugs)))

We're off to find a pumpkin I believe!

Reactions: Bovinia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread