HCigar VT200

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdrice15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2014
Barnarsdville, NC
My VT200 got here this morning and it's smaller that I thought it would be. Got everything set up in escribe and it seems good so far. Still playing with the profiles trying to get the crown tank with the stock 0.25 ss coils dialed in. Get profiles for 304ss, 316ss and 316l. I've read the stock ss coils for the crown tank have ni200 legs so it can be a pain to get the right tfr curve. Running it right now with hte 304 numbers and it seems good so far.

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
My VT200 got here this morning and it's smaller that I thought it would be. Got everything set up in escribe and it seems good so far. Still playing with the profiles trying to get the crown tank with the stock 0.25 ss coils dialed in. Get profiles for 304ss, 316ss and 316l. I've read the stock ss coils for the crown tank have ni200 legs so it can be a pain to get the right tfr curve. Running it right now with hte 304 numbers and it seems good so far.
Yeah I wasn't getting good results with the 316 or 316. Then I seen people are using 304 tcr and getting alot better vape so I tried that and it's not to bad. I been using them in power mode for the most part. I will say ti wire in my velocity is probably the best vape I ever got in tc mode.

Reactions: Roadshaker

cdrice15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2014
Barnarsdville, NC
Yeah I wasn't getting good results with the 316 or 316. Then I seen people are using 304 tcr and getting alot better vape so I tried that and it's not to bad. I been using them in power mode for the most part. I will say ti wire in my velocity is probably the best vape I ever got in tc mode.
I've got some Ti wire and the rba but I'm getting tired of building. I'm liking the vape so far and it is better than using the same setup on my evic vtc mini in Ti mode. I'm gonna get some of the ni200 coils for the crown and try them.

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
I've got some Ti wire and the rba but I'm getting tired of building. I'm liking the vape so far and it is better than using the same setup on my evic vtc mini in Ti mode. I'm gonna get some of the ni200 coils for the crown and try them.
That's what I'm running right now. I got it set to 50 watts and 480f and it's wonderful. Been running this ni200 coil for about 1 week with some 50 50 boilermaker hammer juice and it's great. I was running it on my sig 150tc at 400 f and 45 j and it was working good on that mod but at the setting I have now on the vt200 it's way more consistant. I'm hoping that uwell is gonna make some ti coils .

Reactions: cdrice15

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
I've ordered from vape nw quite a few times. They always ship fast and they have the best price on some things. Alot of times they have stuff before alot of other places. Like these Batts if they are in stock there the only ones I can find selling them right now
But will also add I never got anything from there that needed to be returned. So I haven't had the pleasure of trying. But for everything else it's been ok. And u can't bill to one address and ship to another . Kinda sucks because I like to have it shipped to my work . I don't have to wait till the end of the day and it's not sitting in my mail box all day.

Roadshaker

Apr 19, 2014
Knoxville,TN,USA
I accidentally used it in TI mode and turned out OK. Yeah the SS profiles weren't quite there. Need more experimenting on that one!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
I accidentally used it in TI mode and turned out OK. Yeah the SS profiles weren't quite there. Need more experimenting on that one!

I read on line that Brandon from evolve was working on a tcr for the ss crown coils. Those ni200 legs are giving it issues with the regular ss tcrs

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

It's because the TCR of 316 is lower than the device will go AFAIK, it's 0.000915 and I think the DNA200 will only go to 0.001

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Glad somebody's paying attention!

I did a ninja edit and elaborated a bit. This is my understanding anyway, I don't have the device yet but I do have a device with TCR adjustment and the lowest it goes is also 0.001.

I believe anything lower is simply too minute to be accurate enough for TC.

cimon

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
UK
VT200 vs BOXER (LiPo)

ODRyGAg.jpg

IcE91Or.jpg

3NpEQ9b.jpg

UAr03Gl.jpg

Happy family

s8jSe8Y.jpg