Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Our first Keeshond once ate of one my wife's dangly costume jewelry earrings. Didn't realize it until it got stuck and poked her coming back out. She yelped, swung around quickly and the earring flew out of her ..... She also enjoyed chewing up the heel of my wife's high heels, although for some odd reason she only ever chewed up the heel on the left shoe....never the right.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Are you going to post a review of it after you use it? I just looked it up, and it says TC with such-and-such coils UP TO 1 ohm, but could it be used with a regular tank and higher ohm coils do you think? I'm 'sploring my options in case my Spire is a goner. Since I already have perfectly good 18650 batteries, that might work for me, too... A new Spire is a bit spendier than the Evic mini. (But someday I'm getting another Spire!)

What, pray tell, is "yellow root?" I'm always on the lookout for useful herbs. :)

Oh, and congrats on the Clouper wins! I'm still askeered to go back to that mad thread. LOL!

~Lannie
Yellow root is an amazing plant that is good for sore throat, mouth sores, blisters, and other things. My parents have been using it since they were kids, and my grandparents as well. It is awesome for strep throat. My Mom and Dad dig it and freeze it, and they always get enough to send home with me and my sisters :) It will keep for a long time in the freezer! All I do to use it is I cut a small chunk off that I have frozen, I boil it with about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water, I let it boil for maybe 1 to 2 minutes until the water turns a yellow color, let it set, and then strain it into a container, let it cool, and then refrigerate it. I take a shot of it 2 to 3 times a day until its gone. Now, it does not taste great.....lol but it is amazing! I found a couple websites about it if you want to read more about it :)
http://www.drugs.com/npp/yellow-root.html
http://www.ehow.com/how_8189111_identify-yellow-root.html
It is a pretty plant with bright yellow roots.
9f148567c54acdcd64c9a775499f6113.jpg

b8dc2f78b6adc45798c2dfdfba61a41a.jpg
The ones my parents get have much bigger roots than those in the pictures.

Thank you for the congrats!

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Oh GOOD! I am glad someone is getting the pink one!!! I want to see what the pink looks like in an actual picture. Stock photos can be so deceiving. I hope it's as pretty as it looks in the photos, though! :)
I will post a picture when I get it!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Max has never eaten any jewelry (that I know of), but all of the furniture has been fair game. Looking into yellow roots, and just got notice my VT has shipped. I did get a few hours of sleep, and waiting on Jim to get home so he can try and nap before he goes back. I'm not feeling really motivated...lol

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
For sure! I love pink :) and it is a shade of pink that i do not have :) I really hope you win one before it is over with :)
I'll probably have to wait and get a pink nano clone at some point...lol...it's tiny, and pink, and tiny....lmaooo

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
We get to build hubby's little half brother a computer for Christmas. Been wanting to do this and finally got the go-ahead and a dollar amount from his dad. Been in PC Part Land for the past 2 hours. :lol: Weeeeeeeeeee. Makes me really want to upgrade my computer, though.
Fun! He's a gamer?

Reactions: wvducklady

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm way behind again.... :confused: But this reminded me of my first Dobie, Ninja, who one day ate a $50 bill that my ex left on the coffee table with his keys and some change. Damn dog could have eaten the change and we coulda got it back, but paper? No way. That was a sad day, cause we really couldn't afford to lose $50 right then.

~Lannie
Yikes! Thieven' dogs, lol. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Our first Keeshond once ate of one my wife's dangly costume jewelry earrings. Didn't realize it until it got stuck and poked her coming back out. She yelped, swung around quickly and the earring flew out of her ..... She also enjoyed chewing up the heel of my wife's high heels, although for some odd reason she only ever chewed up the heel on the left shoe....never the right.
Oh no! I can't imagine seeing that, lol! Homer is also partial to only one shoe out of a pair. I haven't paid attention to whether it's the same foot or not but he has never chewed up an entire pair of shoes, just one out of many pair, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
After looking at the Cloupor site more, my guess is that the mod will be roughly the same size as my Sigelei 75, which is a great compact size.
The Sigelei is a single 18650, too, right? I bet the Cloupor will be every bit as good as the Sigelei. Did you decide on a color yet? What tank will you use on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread