New Youde RTA the Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Checked status again on 101 and it says on back order again,I also hope they ordered enough to go around.
From the product page :
UPDATE 10-9-2015 We have receive word that these have shipped out from UD. We expect them to arrive to us next week and we will immediately fill all pre-orders once they arrive.

Sounds like they ordered enough.

aheatedatom

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
San Francisco
I preordered from 101vape- first preorder I've ever done, and first order from them. Since 3 of my favorite vendors had them in stock yesterday, I could've been getting my shipping notice today and for less $. Guess I've learned that pre-ordering something is definitely not the way to guarantee you'll get it first ;)

Wewu

Sep 30, 2015
Received mine just now and threw a quick single coil build on. Here are my early observations:

-very tight build space; no more than 2.5mm id coil
-thing leaks like a sieve when top refilling even with airflow closed
-airflow pretty restrictive due to the airflow being partially blocked by your coil
-flavor decent

Not quite happy with this tank so far, especially after it was billed as leak proof.
Gonna play around with it with different build and wicking to see if I can get it to not leak during refills. No juice flow control and topfill so far seems like a big mistake by ud so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread