GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #113...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/10 #4
Have to start getting ready to head out to my son's soccer game. At 11 am, the temperature was 91 in the shade. It's going to be fun out on a field... :facepalm:

103270.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/10 #1
Congratulations LiBlue...

Gonna be another really busy day with cutting, splitting, stacking etc. Don't know how often I might be able to pop in, but... whatever.

Supposed to meet a couple co-workers for lunch, but had a nasty accident that even turned my hair white, but was still hungry enough to show up anyway.
099 Halloween at Earthquake Ethels with Juanita.jpg

Just kidding... it was another Halloween thing. And this was BEFORE zombies became popular. The waitress, however, freaked out.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/10 #3 PIF to the next post............
Well Treefam I have some stuff to do around here today......not much time for posting....but I will be sure to read all of today's posts...
10/10 #5

Buzzed posting now.. :lol:

:tumble:
That's just funny...........
saisons07.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"Signature Sub-Contest"

Here "We" Go "TREE-PEEPS" . . .

Anyone who adds "The Vape Tree" Banner to their signature line or has one already - "You" will be entered into the "Signature Sub-Contest" for some "Premium E-Liquid" and the Winner will be randomly drawn from all entries . . . :D

How To Add "The Vape Tree" Banner to "Your" Signature:

Go to "Your" ECF Name/Personal Details/SIgnature - Scroll down Box - On left side column find "My Settings" and there "You" will find "Edit Signature" - Click on that and once there "You" will see a editing box as you would when posting . . . Open this post as though "You" were going to quote it . . . Then Copy the following line of text and Paste into that box, making sure to remove all the spaces & these ****** so it is all one line of text:

[CENTER ***** ][****** URL='http://www.thevapetree.com/']* * * * [IMG *****]* * * * * http://i.imgur.com/1cNxa64.png[* * * * * /IMG][*******/URL] * * * * * [ * * * * * /CENTER]

Once "You" have done that just click on "Save Signature" and "The Vape Tree" Banner should show up and also be centered in "Your" signature line no matter where "You" post and should look like this:
(BTW: "You" could also just copy and paste the one line of text below that way Ya' wouldn't have to remove all the spaces & * * * * )

If "You" do not want it Centered, just remove the BBCode for "Center" . . . BTW: If Ya' follow the instructions exactly, people will also be able to click on the Logo and go directly to "The Vape Tree" website too . . . ;)

Easy Peasy . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread