Non rebuildable tootle puffer tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
So I am a tootle puffer. Also not interested in rebuilding, only use manufactured coils.

Currently love the nautilus and nautilus mini - though currently having problems with the spring and pin, they have either rusted or were completely covered in gunk. Taken both out, cleaned em up along with the bottom of the tank. Ordered some replacements from aspire. Not sure how to prevent problem in future as the pin sits inside the spring and any cleaning may cause similar?

So unsure if it was juice gunk, corroding or rusted metal or just the heat wasting the spring.

Also like the kanger protank 3 and mini aerotank with the new vocc coils. Had no luck with any of the previous generation of coils for these - one minute ok the next dry hitting. Vapour and flavour better on the nautilus for me, but the new kanger vocc are an improvement and seemingly reliable.

So any tootle puffers able to suggest other tanks....important they need to have replaceable and purchasable coils.

Cheers and happy vaping.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
The best tootle puffer clearomizer I've used is the GS Air M. i like it much better than the Nautilus, and it is much cheaper. You can get one at Sweet Vapes for about $10. The coils are also cheap and they last me around 2 weeks. This tank has great flavor and is the least fiddly tank I've ever used. Highly recommended!

Reactions: morningdew
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread