Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning! Yup, there's still 15 minutes of it left. :lol:

Today I get to drag a chair around and search the tops of cabinets and such for the poor bird. :(

That doesn't sound like any fun at all. Good luck!

Good afternoon. Hit the floor running. Split pea and vegetable beef soup made. Waiting on Second load of laundry to dry. Then off to caulk inside the Shed roof and get the out side of the roof scrubbed for painting.

That doesn't sound like fun either.

I've been doing not so fun stuff too. Cleaned the bathrooms, laundry, supervised Morgan cleaning her room, listened to Alex complain and moan about not being able to get a program to work on the computer so that he can start the "class" he is doing on some computer language. Because he can't figure it out in an hour, he ready to call it a day and start over tomorrow. I told him no, keep trying and you can have a small break every hour or so but to put in the agreed upon time of 5 hours working on it for the day. He's pacing the house and moaning and looks to be on the verge of an outburst. Why oh why can't things with him run somewhat smoothly?

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Poor birdie.

Peace at last! [emoji38] The relief when hubby is home is great!

And it's Monday which it's weigh in day. I asked hubby if i should go for another 10 or 20 pounds. I got an emphatic no. He said do the 7 pounds I'd originally planned on and then stop. The hard part will be keeping it off.

Reactions: FlyingV

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good evening! I just got home from TOPS weigh in. I lost 2.6 this week. I'm exactly 3 pounds away from the 100 pounds lost and 4 away from my personal goal. The 100 landed on an odd number so I lowered for it to make some sense to me. Anyway,

One of the ladies at the meeting sat next to me tonight and on the other side was my mom(we''re doing this together). This lady, can't remember her name, overheard my conversation with my mom and asked me how much more I wanted to lose. I told her 4 more pounds even though all the charts say I'm not in my ideal body weight for my height. When I told her only 4 pounds to go she says while making a weird face "oh, so you don't mind still being a little chunky" :shock: :cry: Words failed me. I didn't even respond. God only knows what kind of face I was making. I think somewhere between shock and hurt. Hubby says she doesn't know what she's talking about and don't let her comment bother me. But now I'm going to go around thinking I'm a bit "chunky". I'm stopping here because I've been 20 to 30 pounds lighter before and looked literally sick. There's nothing wrong with being chunky but I've lost almost 100 pounds and didn't do it to hear someone basically say I needed to lose more weight. If only she'd seen my before pic. I'm excited because I'm way below hubby's weight now and he was actually able to pick me up today. :laugh:

No work tomorrow but plenty on my to do list. That's about all I've got right now.

Last edited:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Tomorrow afternoon I see the orthopedic DR for the knees. Left wrist getting cut on the 22nd. Must remember to ask him how soon I can use a drill and saw.
Maybe you need a little time off from working so hard? Any neighbors you can hire to do stuff for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread