Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
So he asked me to pick a few vendors and create wish lists, including gear, accessories, juices, etc.

True story, speaking of wish lists.

It was the first birthday I had after I started vaping and my family knew what kind of presents to get for me...it was easy because vaping was all I was talking about (couldn't shut me up lol). So I mentioned that I had a wish list of items at my "then" goto vendor's website, where they could find some of the things I was interested in. Turns out I had mistakenly deleted everything in that particular wish list except for a Kanger Protank 2 and an ego lanyard :facepalm:...and that is the story of how I ended up with 8 protank 2's!!:wub:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

It was the first birthday I had after I started vaping and my family knew what kind of presents to get for me...it was easy because vaping was all I was talking about (couldn't shut me up lol). So I mentioned that I had a wish list of items at my "then" goto vendor's website, where they could find some of the things I was interested in. Turns out I had mistakenly deleted everything in that particular wish list except for a Kanger Protank 2 and an ego lanyard :facepalm:...and that is the story of how I ended up with 8 protank 2's!!:wub:
Hubby is really supportive, but clueless. I make lists, he goes and looks. It's how we get lots done between us....lol....

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa

Wow ...I guess you learned to love the pro tank 2!!! Actually, I still enjoy my pro tank 2 - it was the 1st nice tank I ever had!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Hey everyone..Sorry about the delay. Had to drag my .... into work today but still feeling under the weather. The weekend was definitely interesting, busy and tiring as it was my daughters first birthday party and that was definitely not a fun time to be sick..I'll be back in a few with our newest winner! Good luck everyone!
Hope your daughter had a fun 1st birthday ...I'm sure she enjoyed her birthday cake! Sorry you were not feeling well...too many bugs going round and winter didn't even begin!

Reactions: cooladdict

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Wow ...I guess you learned to love the pro tank 2!!! Actually, I still enjoy my pro tank 2 - it was the 1st nice tank I ever had!

Haha, yeah I sure had incentive to love them since I had so many. I wound up piffing most as I moved on to newer options, but I still use the one I have once in a great while. They sure make the e-liquid last longer than my kanger subtank, so there is that! Funny, I can rebuild my subtank rba heads just fine, but I never mastered the rebuilding of the protank 2 head...seemed simple enough, but mine always leaked.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Haha, yeah I sure had incentive to love them since I had so many. I wound up piffing most as I moved on to newer options, but I still use the one I have once in a great while. They sure make the e-liquid last longer than my kanger subtank, so there is that! Funny, I can rebuild my subtank rba heads just fine, but I never mastered the rebuilding of the protank 2 head...seemed simple enough, but mine always leaked.
Lol....I buy the precoiled wires for my PT2's. I still use them to use up the end of my high nic juices. I have a "little" flavor ADD so I like to switch up flavors during the day. And yes, juice sure lasts longer than in a STM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread