Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
They are giving away FREE stuff on ECF now? WOOT! What do I have to do to have a chance?
Provari is going to make a BOX mod? Awesome. What an idea! Like a brick chimney, shaped like a house!
I am kinda shy, so I hope nobody wants to hurt me here..
I do have two Provari's. I like that you can use them to break down doors during home invasions, and they still vape just fine.
Will you have a glow in the dark box? That has always been my dream, as my aim is not as good as it once was.
AWESOME company.
I once was in a situation where a baby was about to get run over by a car with bad parking brakes. I threw the provari under the tire, and it was a miracle! The provari still worked!
Will it have temperature control? My wife has a lock on the thermostat, and I would LOVE a workaround!
Did I mention I was shy?
Does this contest work by post count? because I don't really have time for that kind of thing.
Good luck! I'm secretly hoping that you win one, and actually like it :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
And they can be made out of beautiful wood ;)
Yes Sir they can!!!

10521fec5bbed4391613a5e6a3d6351e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
u iz smart, i was just confoozed by what you meant. I'll give you safety and the more things, but I think mechs are right up there with longevity. I didn't say I vaped my mechs over 40 watts, only that I could.

Why not, I vape a mech with a 2 wrap 16g coil, it's 0.006 ohm and hits so hard it blacks my eyes. Not much on flavor but it melted the taste buds off my tongue the first time I hit it so that's likely why.

:)

I wanted to be the first to drip and drive 1.21 jigawatts @ 88mph

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Thanks to Astro for posting that "Plume" show. I think I enjoyed it about as much as the Busardo tour!

It's worth the 1/2 hour plus of one's time to see, IMHO.

And to Vape360 -- Great job having Tim in marketing. He does a great job of representing what so many of us have attempted to say about ProVape. I hope it gets tons of views. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
So, you are a sadist then? Gotcha

[emoji38]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Not in the slightest, silly man. :)

interesting - radius looks like it may be a huge hit

They are giving away FREE stuff on ECF now? WOOT! What do I have to do to have a chance?
Provari is going to make a BOX MOD? Awesome. What an idea! Like a brick chimney, shaped like a house!
I am kinda shy, so I hope nobody wants to hurt me here..
I do have two Provari's. I like that you can use them to break down doors during home invasions, and they still vape just fine.
Will you have a glow in the dark box? That has always been my dream, as my aim is not as good as it once was.
AWESOME company.
I once was in a situation where a baby was about to get run over by a car with bad parking brakes. I threw the provari under the tire, and it was a miracle! The provari still worked!
Will it have temperature control? My wife has a lock on the thermostat, and I would LOVE a workaround!
Did I mention I was shy?
Does this contest work by post count? because I don't really have time for that kind of thing.

Hellooooooooooooo to the dc and the LLB. Welcome to THIS (prize possible) thread.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Blue or black......?

Or that cab color?

Or blue?

Or black??? Ahh!

I gotta order right when it opens up, so I better decide!

Black!

No - blue.....!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
For you, Stan, I recommend the black. Having gotten to know a big chunk of your collection, I'd say black & stainless will "go with" the majority of the shiny you already have.
"Black goes with everything"...hahaha

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
So are we taking 10:00 am Pacific time? So us in the EST time zone should be aiming for 1:00?

Just planning out my work day around this!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I'm guessing 10am Pacific time, as Provape is on the B/West Coast...
So yeah...you're probably looking at 1pm aka 1300hrs tomorrow.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Why not, I vape a mech with a 2 wrap 16g coil, it's 0.006 ohm and hits so hard it blacks my eyes. Not much on flavor but it melted the taste buds off my tongue the first time I hit it so that's likely why.

:)

I wanted to be the first to drip and drive 1.21 jigawatts @ 88mph

I vape sub-PiΩ.

fsbn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread