Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Im meticulous about taking care of stuff... I never break my preciouses...
Just a string of bad luck...

Yes doll im ok. Im just clumsy as h3ll... Ty.

Nope just shattered preciouses... Youd be shocked at how much i do hurt myself... Luckily enough I made it out in one piece... Just hurt feelings over my tip..it was a gift to myself early... But still a gift... 30 days no cigs... No slips... Just upset is all...:(
Congratulations on that 30 days though! That's awesome!!! It really is sad, but it could have been worse, and 60 days with no cigs deserves a gift, too! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ya'll are up late!!! I couldn't/didn't sleep very well last night. Thank the stars that it's a short day for me today!
Are you already up for the day?! Man you early risers make me so tired, lol. Have a good short day today! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
A lot of us wish you had won one CRX, and some other frequent flyers, who know I'm talkin bout them. BUT, there are a lot of contests, and some REALLY crazy prizes. Karma is on your side, for all the Cloupor Pitching you did. I hope you believe, cause I sure do..
I heart this, and I second all of it!!! Something good is on the horizon for crxess, I just know it!

Reactions: oldbikeguy

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
All my Cloupor Crazies
thsmiley_huggrouphuggle.gif
where you going?
thsneaking.gif
Back for the group hug!
Even Midnightalaskan
thtraylersmiley2.gif
Hanging out and

telling tales
thtribalcouncil.gif
Celebrating our wins
thyaysmiles.gif

welcoming new comers
thwelcome31.gif
creating Family
home.gif

Dodging Robino1 and Classy
didntdoit.gif
thLAMO.gif

Sharing stories
theatpopcornpiratesmiley.gif
thfree-sad-smileys-430.gif
thpirateargpiratesmiley.gif
th21cid5F02C89A372D1BB92D46FE2DA45B.gif
as if we

always knew one another.
:D

thlaffinmybuttoff-vi.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love hanging with All of you

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
A lot of us wish you had won one CRX, and some other frequent flyers, who know I'm talkin bout them. BUT, there are a lot of contests, and some REALLY crazy prizes. Karma is on your side, for all the Cloupor Pitching you did. I hope you believe, cause I sure do..
I third this!! I so wish you were beside me in the winners circle! Great things are coming your way soon!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yep! I have to beat work at 6 and it's a 40 minute drive. I think caffeine will be my friend today. :)
Wow, I commend you for that! I am such a night owl. Getting up early is my worst nightmare, lol. Have a great day today, though!! Hopefully it goes by fast. :)

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Yay @LynnNC @FringeChief68 and @dcfluegel :) you guys won! Also congrats to the other 22 winners from the last draw! And @SmokeyJoe my girl @Shelbey Champagne still isn't on the official winners list of page 1 that's so sad!

Thanks SJ, Cloupor and ECF for a historically fun giveaway and thread. I've gotten to know everyone so much more during the time here, and my daughter was even born during it! Wow, just wow I <3 you all! Edit:I spelled your user name wrong Lynn sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread