Favorite Juice company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I really don't have an all around favorite company at this point, but I've probably ordered the most from Velvet Cloud Vapor, Free State Vapor, The Vapor Chef, and Alice in Vapeland.

However, the single juice that I've purchased the most of is Vader from Cyber e-liquids (I just started vaping it this summer and I've gone through about 10 bottles already)

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Halo, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Ahlusion. Cheap juice tastes like cheap juice. It's ok at times but for day after day vaping, I don't mind spending more for quality and consistency. Seems like all anyone cares about any more is cheap juice by the gallon and clouds over flavor.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Vape wild has many flavors I enjoy, their good prices combined with good flavors make for the best value in eliquid I have found. Vape Wild shows its customer appreciation in each package they ship by sending free juice to try, this has led me to purchase flavors I would have never considered. A majority of my juice comes from Vape Wild.

My favorite juice comes from a company called Anna Mae's Gourmet E-Liquid. That juice is called Slug Juice and it is very tasty. Anna Mae's has many great flavors but I feel their prices are too high although if you get on their text list your will receive promo codes as high as 40% off monthly. At 40% off these juices are also an excellent value.

Recently I have gotten into DIY juice. I stumbled across a company called Nude Nicotine who sells things for DIY. They sell flavor concentrates they created themselves. So far every one I have made has been in the range of fantastic. This is a High Tech company who owns a chromatograph/mass spectrometer. I highly recommend this company to those of you who DIY. DIY is by far the best value, I can make 30ml for around 2 bucks.

:2c:

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015
My favorite is Vape Wild and it looks like most people on here agree considering more than half of the people have said Vape Wild as well. I'm in love with their Fruit Loops, beats any brand out there, the taste is just so on point so I'll usually pick up atleast a 60mg of that sometimes a 120mg, their honeydew is amazing, also "Circus Bear" by them is amazing as well.. kind of like a strawbery-banana cream. Vape Wild always hooks me up with free samples. When I had first ordered from them I tried their 6 -10ml sample box for like 10$, they threw in 3 extra 10 mls! One was one of their most popular flavors that I ended up loving, one was a mystery flavor, and one was this stuff called "bae bae cakes" which turned out to be amazing. They are just a great company to order from. Very reliable, they always ship out the same day if its before 3-4 PM and it is here within 2 business days! Can't beat that.. and I don't even order here for the cheap prices, I just order here because their flavors taste like what they say that taste like.. I was sick of buying 1$/ml bottles of stuff that sounded great on paper at the vape shop, then to find out I could barely taste it! But definitely another +1 on VapeWild here.

Reactions: Karen Powell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread