1 year and 4 months clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

vassilbg

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2014
RSM, CA
Smoked a pack a day of American Spirits Bold. I had taken the vape route once before with a cheaper set up but ended up vaping and smoking at the same time. Finally put my foot down, and coughed up the cash for a Provari 2.5 and a kayfun Lite plus. Started at 12mg nic, lowered to 6mg nic, and for the past few months, I'm at 3mg nic. For those of you out there on the fence, DO IT! I have converted many people to quit smoking just by telling them my story, no convincing needed.

You will feel great, you won't smell like garbage, you'll be healthier, and your confidence will be soaring. Good luck!

kfolse107

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
Houma, Louisiana, United States
Smoked a pack a day

you won't smell like garbage,
I previously smoked 2 packs a day for too many years. I no longer smell like garbage, but BOY, can I smell the garbage! LOL. My sniffer is super sensitive since I quit smoking. I smell everything now, which is sometimes not a good thing. I usually taxi my daughters boyfriend to and from work where he works in a restaurant kitchen. He carries the smell of old rancid cooking oil.

Reactions: vassilbg

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
My sniffer is super sensitive since I quit smoking.

I was somewhat prepared for this. When I quit drinking 23 years ago, my sense of smell quickly became ultra-sensitive to alcohol. I could tell when co-workers had a liquid lunch, from several feet away ... :shock:

Since I had been "that guy" for the previous 25 years, I kept it to myself. And thankfully it did pass after a few years, now I can sit in a bar and drink coffee or soda for hours with no discomfort or temptation ... :cool:

Funny thing is, I still kind of like the aroma of fresh tobacco smoke, but not the stale odor it leaves behind ... :(

If vaping is allowed to thrive and grow as it should, maybe that will pass as well ... :unsure:

Reactions: kfolse107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread