Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Been busy these last couple of days but hoping things calm down a bit today!

tweety5imagesCAURK4LB.jpg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I'm just NOT the best company to be around right now.
I feel that way and go into hiding but you know what. . . it always helps to be around people you love and people who love you. Sometimes I forget also. Let's help each other remember??
LaieA_062.gif

but i got a short fuse :)
Really? Who would have thunk it? bahahahahaha
LMBO.gif

ummm... where the hell is the rat???

You know where I'm at. . . always scurrying.

Lol, lets not get rat in here haha. I've already seen the various avatars lol.

Hey there stranger. Haven't heard from you in a while. Welcome to the back porch. And admit it. . . you love my pink toes.
35.gif
Cathy, belated as it is. . .
viannen_39.gif

Well, my almost 28 year old cockatiel passed away. But what a long life he enjoyed.
Nick_10.jpg
That bird actually liked me. It is sort of sad in a way to live your life caged up. What is even sadder is. . . I sometimes understand how that feels.
connie_girlsmelly.gif

Okay, I need to do something crazy. What will it be? Any suggestions? I'll figure out something. I may need a little quality time in a hot tub! bahahahaha
girl_wink.gif
(and no, Mama and Iffy. . . pics or it didn't happen doesn't apply here) heehee

I almost forgot to tell y'all. Dad finally thanked me for all that I have done the other night. I'm pretty sure it was just the fried chicken and the blackberry cobbler talking. heehee He continues to get stronger everyday. We went for walk outside yesterday. He doesn't want to see me drive his riding lawnmower. Even after I've watched all the YouTube videos Deb. I'm starting to think the best thing he could do is mow his own yard. He loves it so.

Sorry for such a long post.
viannen_39.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hey Y'all. I'm way behind, so I don't think I'm even going to try to catch up. I'll have hell typing this much out anyway.

I know I haven't been in here this work hitch very much. My mama always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, not to say anything at all. So, not having anything of interest, or anything good to say, I've been pretty quiet. My left hand has been giving me hell this hitch, and it's got me in a fairly grouchy mood. I've been pretty testy this hitch, and had to apologize to my boss for being such a beast. Being in pain 24/7 is NOT my idea of a good work hitch, and I have one extra day to do on Thursday. :-x

Praying for you Roto! And get yourself to a Dr when you get home! That business when your hand may have nothing to do with your shoulder!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Just give me a REAL Italian Pizzeria and I
'll eat most anything they have. Heck , I'm happy with just a white pizza, garlic salt and crushed red pepper flakes ( and no.....it's not alfredo sauce ;))

I don't understand all the strange stuff that pizza chains use for toppings and for the most part, they aren't even close to what a genuine Italian pizzeria produces.

Some places around here put sliced meatballs on the pizza and it's wonderful, but I still like some pepperoni as well.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Hey Y'all. I'm way behind, so I don't think I'm even going to try to catch up. I'll have hell typing this much out anyway.

I know I haven't been in here this work hitch very much. My mama always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, not to say anything at all. So, not having anything of interest, or anything good to say, I've been pretty quiet. My left hand has been giving me hell this hitch, and it's got me in a fairly grouchy mood. I've been pretty testy this hitch, and had to apologize to my boss for being such a beast. Being in pain 24/7 is NOT my idea of a good work hitch, and I have one extra day to do on Thursday. :-x

Ah Debra,

Just catching up and read your post! I don't like reading that you're in pain, gf, so PLEASE see whatever doctor you need for some relief. Don't procrastinate.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
we got a place here called Mazzios that has good pizza :)
g'head......just rub it in! lol

oh honey, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I know you've been struggling with this for awhile. I agree with others, definitely get the dr, then ask for neuro consult for your hand. I know your time at home is limited, but please do this. I imagine Doc Gracie could recommend some dietary things that might get your system more in sync, and see if that helps your mood. If not, maybe, some temporary pharmaceuticals could help til you feel better enough to get a better handle on things. Always know that we're here. Wish I could say something magical to help make it better, but the most magical thing I know of is......
We love you!!!!

Vaping some blueberry doughnut :)
oh that sounds yummy!! I always loved bluberry cake donuts!
Mama will remain a mystery...
uhmmm too many of us know too many stories bout you darlin!!

You children need to behave!!!!
You better be up this early cuz you went to bed at 8 or 9 pm like you said and slept all night.

He doesn't want to see me drive his riding lawnmower. Even after I've watched all the YouTube videos Deb. I'm starting to think the best thing he could do is mow his own yard. He loves it so.
Uhmmmm you apparently didn't follow the adage that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!! But yeah, he's gotta be doin sumpthin, and that is something he loves. At least he's sitting down, and now it's not so hot hopefully. Maybe you can make him compromise and take breaks every 15-20 minutes. That's what semi does.

Good morning to all, hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread