• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Not everyone. I've never owned a mobile phone of any kind. I just got a laptop PC *this year* -- before that it was always big honking desktops.

And TC gives nothing that I can't do for myself.

Andria

It's nice to have, I fully understand your position and support your methodology :)

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
Not everyone. I've never owned a mobile phone of any kind. I just got a laptop PC *this year* -- before that it was always big honking desktops.
why stop at mobile phones? why not cars and electricity? - just boycott that modern crap period. - I think the Amish could fix you up with a deal on some candles and an horse drawn buggy! :p

And TC gives nothing that I can't do for myself.
sure it does, it keeps you from burning the wick and your juice, and for anyone who says that doesn't happen on a regular basis without TC is vaping something a lot more powerful than nicotine!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
sure it does, it keeps you from burning the wick and your juice, and for anyone who says that doesn't happen on a regular basis without TC is vaping something a lot more powerful than nicotine!

The reason I rarely use TC is because the last time I got a few burnt hits without it was when I was learning how to set up a Lemo last year. It wouldn't have happened if I had been better with setting up Kayfun type attys, but I had only used two before this and that was a while back, plus I didn't use them for long. I've been using RDAs almost exclusively for years now and I never get worse than a less than optimally saturated hit from them.

Genisis attys are another story. It's really hard to avoid the occasional burnt hit with them, but I haven't used mine for a couple of years now.

It's great that TC solved your problem Angel Eyes, but not everyone has that problem ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
why stop at mobile phones? why not cars and electricity? - just boycott that modern crap period. - I think the Amish could fix you up with a deal on some candles and an horse drawn buggy! :p

No, it really doesn't; with my Achilles, as soon as the bottom of the well is dry, the flavor falls off drastically -- but the wick is so extremely long for that atty, there's still enough juice in the wick to keep it from burning -- once I get that no-flavor hit, I take off the cap, and sure enough, the well is dry -- but the wick still has moisture.

As for a vehicle... we have one; my husband drives it to work, most of the time, but if I need it, then I take him to work and keep the truck. No problem! It's nice, living just 2.5 miles from his workplace. And since I'm home 95% of the time, and of the remaining 5% that I might be out, I'm usually with him, and he has a mobile phone courtesy of his work -- so I have no need of a mobile phone.

Andria

Reactions: f1vefour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread