Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I'm not into huge mods myself, but I'm not a small person so I can't go too small. I've also busted up my hands a couple times and don't know how well I could deal with a top button. Something a little larger would get me on your list...

Anyone in Ft Worth get one from you? I would kind of like to see how one would fit my hand and if I could work the button.
If not by the time I get mine, we should be able to work something out if you're willing to meet me.

I was just in Hurst a week ago and I'm on my way back to Houston now.

I get out that way pretty often.

Tapatyped

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
If not by the time I get mine, we should be able to work something out if you're willing to meet me.

Tapatyped
You're going to be in NatGasMan's stomping ground! And if you find yourself on the road between Houston and San Antonio, give me a shout!

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Hey guys (& girls)!
HoneyDo list needed sum whittling, but I'm baaack :sneaky:

Heeeeeeeeey

What's that picher of all those CCs and not one Brassey?

What's up wit dat?

Back to sleep Bob, you weren't missed all that much. :pervy:

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
You are such a wonderful person to work with your customers on pay/delivery dates. Gives more people the opportunity to own something as wonderful as your beauties. :)

Edit: And just to be clear, my name is not Bob.
Very cute:D:D:D:D

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
You're going to be in NatGasMan's stomping ground! And if you find yourself on the road between Houston and San Antonio, give me a shout!
If i pick up in Laredo Friday morning we should be able to work something out Thursday night.

Tapatyped

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... :w00t:

Q7rStbw.png

It's officially on the way!

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Postal holidays are the worst...:facepalm:

I just had to stand in line for 30 minutes to get those scanned in...

I woulda just dropped 'em off but,.... when you do that, it doesn't show acceptance until like 10pm, if at all.....

Won't be long now, buddy! :toast:

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015

Tapatyped

That would be great. Thank you for the offer. I was all pumped up to get one of these, then everyone started saying how tiny they were so I got worried. Too small could be a bad thing for me.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
That would be great. Thank you for the offer. I was all pumped up to get one of these, then everyone started saying how tiny they were so I got worried. Too small could be a bad thing for me.

So.... size DOES matter!!!:w00t:

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
So.... size DOES matter!!!:w00t:

When you are as busted up as I am, yea. Between racing motorcycles, boxing and mma, my body has been abused. My left hand is getting better, I had a pinched nerve that did a number to the mobility and strength in some areas. I can close my hand again, maybe before too long I will be able to hold onto a smaller mod better.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not into huge mods myself, but I'm not a small person so I can't go too small. I've also busted up my hands a couple times and don't know how well I could deal with a top button. Something a little larger would get me on your list...

Anyone in Ft Worth get one from you? I would kind of like to see how one would fit my hand and if I could work the button.

@SomeTexan , I have some fairly large hands and was worried about the same thing at one point. I've got to tell you, I don't worry about that anymore. I've found that my CC and others in this style ('Pinch and PeKo) are the most comfortable, ergonomic mods I own (not to mention hardest hitting). They feel natural and comfortable to hold, anything else feels awkward in comparison.

As far as the fire button, I guess that depends on how busted up your hands are. I find them supremely comfortable and second nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread