Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Aaaaaaarghhh . . . WANT!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I know!!! Our friend is having a blast tempting us with all these sweet photos of her. She even sent a series of pics taken as Punkin was dozing off while wrapped in a blanket. Her little head flopped back'in the last pic. That loud noise you just heard is the sound of my heartbreaking. :wub:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have to totally redo my computer, again. Some updates corrupted Windows. I could pull my hair out. I am not going to do it right now. I am going to prolong it. If I could, I'd just buy a new Win 8.1 and be done with it. But I am stuck with this one for no telling how long. I have chickened out on the Linux switch so far. I tried to do Linux live, but it was a little over my head. Instead of making things easily, in many ways they've made it more complicated. So Chak, believe me, I have sympathy for you. I just redid this computer not long ago. I am not a happy camper knowing I have to go through all this again.

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Good morning Army!
I can't even begin to describe these last few days, ugh! Anyway, looks like I missed a TON of stuff going on here.

@everyone here: I think the Crown coil issue is my doing, my vape habits are most likely the cause of the coils going south 2 fast.
Thank you to everyone who helped. Man, this group is fricken amazing!

So, I bought these clearance dresses at Babies R Us and were delivered yesterday only to find out they look like garbage. Dents, chips, Knicks & poor paint. It took me over 2 hours on the phone to get it resolved yesterday, ugh. Anyway the manager is going to give me my choice of any dresser at the retail price ($649) for each one. Seriously I can't believe he agreed to that but my first order was canceled and now this. Only catch is I have to bring them back to the store and they are huge dressers. I'm hoping the T&C van will accommodate them with all the seats folded away.

I'm sorry I never responded to a few of those that helped me, I have some health issues (and 3 young kids) who keep me on my toes. [emoji4]

Sent from my  ☏

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Why can't there be a two day work week, and a five day weekend ?
(OMG, that almost sounds like something BK would ask. More Coffee..... !)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
cuz most people cant function for 20 hours a day 2 days in a row :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good morning Army!
I can't even begin to describe these last few days, ugh! Anyway, looks like I missed a TON of stuff going on here.

@everyone here: I think the Crown coil issue is my doing, my vape habits are most likely the cause of the coils going south 2 fast.
Thank you to everyone who helped. Man, this group is fricken amazing!

So, I bought these clearance dresses at Babies R Us and were delivered yesterday only to find out they look like garbage. Dents, chips, Knicks & poor paint. It took me over 2 hours on the phone to get it resolved yesterday, ugh. Anyway the manager is going to give me my choice of any dresser at the retail price ($649) for each one. Seriously I can't believe he agreed to that but my first order was canceled and now this. Only catch is I have to bring them back to the store and they are huge dressers. I'm hoping the T&C van will accommodate them with all the seats folded away.

I'm sorry I never responded to a few of those of helped me, I have some health issues (and 3 young kids) who keep me on my toes. [emoji4]

Sent from my  ☏
well I did read it right at first... it was dresses and then my dyslexia kicked in and read Babes R Us then got confoozed on how dresses can get dents,chips, knicks and poor paint.... and then started wondering why you were buying dresses from babes R Us...
then I read some more and saw dressers.. as in furniture then it all made sense :)

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
a guy went into a pet store and saw a Mawcaw sitting on a perch with a 100$ price tag... the guy asked the store manager why was it so cheap. The manager told him the bird has a really foul ( fowl ;) ) mouth and lets go strings of obcenities at the wrong time... the guy pondered a bit and bought the bird thinking he could retrain it to be nicer... he got the bird home and it started off with word after word of nastyness... anyway the guys girlfriend was on her way to the house and the guy put the bird in the closet to simulate nite time and make the bird think its time to go to sleep... the bird got even worse.... there is a knock at the door, the girlfriend has arrived, panicked, the guy puts the bird in the freezer... the bird fusses a bit and then settles down...
a moment later the guys hears the bird appologizing profusely and promises to never curse again.. so he lets the bird out of the freezer.... as he puts the bird back on its perch, the bird asks " What did the chicken do?"....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Morning all! Ugh kids this morning are driving me up the wall....

sounds like the curse of the parents has worked.... my dad told me several times " when you have kids I hope they do to you what youve done to me" I never had kids... so his curse never worked on me :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
sounds like the curse of the parents has worked.... my dad told me several times " when you have kids I hope they do to you what youve done to me" I never had kids... so his curse never worked on me :)
Yeah but I have to deal with what the hubby did to his parents too haha

Users who are viewing this thread