4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Morning all! Got some planting to do today, this fall has been absolutely gorgeous and I'm loving the cooler days and nights, too bad it has to get colder than this :(
I hear ya always. The leaves haven't changed all that much down here yet, or I just haven't seen them. Prolly this week sometime.

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
Im going through about 4ml of juice per day at 6mg/ml. The volume does not bother me. Id probably vape the same amount at higher nicotine percentages, so I figure I should keep it low.

I was just noticing a major flavor concentration difference between the halo brand and the others.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Im going through about 4ml of juice per day at 6mg/ml. The volume does not bother me. Id probably vape the same amount at higher nicotine percentages, so I figure I should keep it low.

I was just noticing a major flavor concentration difference between the halo brand and the others.

Ya, I've noticed that too. Maybe has to do with the Pg/VG ratios?

Reactions: always9988

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH

It's partly because its high pg, and also partly because the silica and top feed tanks halo sells tend to mute some flavors. Their juice pairs well with their equipment, some people find it too strong in the higher end stuff

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
It's partly because its high pg, and also partly because the silica and top feed tanks halo sells tend to mute some flavors. Their juice pairs well with their equipment, some people find it too strong in the higher end stuff
I agree. Halo juice is made to work great in Triton tanks. Other juices aren't so good in their tanks, and Halo juice isn't quite as good in other tanks. And I don't know why. It just is.

OK, not across the board. I have found some juice that does taste good in Tritons, but they seem to be few and far between. And I like some Torque or Prime in my Kayfun. But for my Malibu? Only a Triton will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread