Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
how is everyone today?
I got "spooked" this morning. 1st.....I couldn't find my keys. 2nd......I spilled my coffee. 3rd.......Traffic on the route that I go to work was UNBELIEVABLY NUTZ (like I'd NEVER seen before). I got spooked! Too much stuff was going wrong. I turned around and went home. I'm NOT usually this superstitious, but with all that stuff happening right from the "get-go", I decided that I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm NOT that lucky to want to test it today, either.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
I got "spooked" this morning. 1st.....I couldn't find my keys. 2nd......I spilled my coffee. 3rd.......Traffic on the route that I go to work was UNBELIEVABLY NUTZ (like I'd NEVER seen before). I got spooked! Too much stuff was going wrong. I turned around and went home. I'm NOT usually this superstitious, but with all that stuff happening right from the "get-go", I decided that I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm NOT that lucky to want to test it today, either.

I would have done the same thing Kevin. That's just a bad sign right from the word go!

Reactions: Kevin H

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
I'm headed outta here in a little bit. Going to go up my Dad's and hang out an B.S. with him. He needs us (his kids) even more now, since his heart surgery, and since his girlfriend's ...... son:mad: put her in a assisted living facility......and WON'T let anyone in our family (including my Dad) see her. Greedy little ..... locked her up and is waiting for her to depart this Earth.....just so he can make sure that he has ALL of her money, when she does. OK.....Rant over. Talk to y'all tomorrow....G'night.......:sleep:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread