GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #113...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
10/13 #1
Have a great evening Mac!! My day is just starting and I'm thinking it's going to be a long one! Lol

Hey everyone!!
image.jpg

My little lovey!! Him and my son jacked my phone. This is what I found on it.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
10/13
15 min

Back home
Have a process running on the messed up puter - don't know how long it'll take or if it'll work - still have a list of other things to try on it. No matter what happens I need to get it moved out of the way so I can put the new one in place.

Bummer about the tip.
I've seen some fancy ones that I'd like to have but too afraid of something like that happening. I've lost or broke a couple cheap acrylic ones and just don't want it to happen with one that costs as much as a mod.

draw-a-tree10.jpg

101airborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2015
10/13

Handsome lad!

0044.gif

10/13 #1
Have a great evening Mac!! My day is just starting and I'm thinking it's going to be a long one! Lol

Hey everyone!!
View attachment 498195
My little lovey!! Him and my son jacked my phone. This is what I found on it.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

OK, maybe us guys are dumb in that area too. I was trying to lick the cream off my hot chocolate and intended nothing beyond that. So, was my body language saying something else? Are you saying she was reacting to something that was not really there? That I was sending a signal unintentionally?

shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . .
AnimatedRollingEyesSmiley.gif

my A1C Blood check on my diabeties was that of a normal persons without diabeties and that I should be Very proud of myself for that

YES - "You" should be Very Proud . . . That is a GREAT Accomplishment . . .
hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Personally, as long as "My' A1C stays below 7, I'm :thumbs:)

the day went downhill from there.

Bet "You're" probably glad nothing else went down too . . .
no-pants-day.gif

note that there's a tree on my owl wrap

OOOO - I know at least One Little Blue Birdy that would like a wrap just like that . . . hint - Hint - HINT . . . ;)

18sN2.gif
. . . As for there being a "Tree" . . .
sad.gif

Okay - Before I leave to get all "My" Meds and get some other test done later today . . . Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
Fuz,
The irony in my comment about "knowing yourself" is that I don't feel that I started knowing who I really was until my first amputation in March of 204... at age 70 !!

Thank God that I've managed to live that long !!! It would have really been a tragedy if that hadn't happened... and no one would have known the difference.

10/12 #1
Happy Columbo Day, y'all!

Drat! I was hoping you could tell me 'cuz I'm feeling so friggin' oldt now that I'm no longer sure who/what I am. :) By the way, GMO, this has been a fun exercise... it has given me an opportunity to wade through the archives and pick out pix from the "fun times" of the old life (the good ole days) and remember that I used to do things besides scooping up horse and cow manure and mending fences and all this hard but boring farm stuff. What would I do with a Trans Am or a Porsche or a really cool motorcycle today? It's over 100 miles to shopping, so I have no choice but to own/drive a truck. South Dakota doesn't have curvy mountain roads like Orygun, so even if I could wrangle a few hours away from the farm, there's nowhere nearby to test the mettle, so even if I could afford a sporty vehicle, there would be no point. Seems as though the "exciting life" is past, so this has given me a refreshing trip down memory lane. Thanks for suggesting it.

Welcome to our place...

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/13 #2
I can tell it will be a long day. On top of many things to do, college kids from a party at some other house on the street (not sure which one) all started leaving at about 1:30 in the morning... and, of course, had parked outside my house. I'll be glad when this heatwave is over and I can finally close the windows at night.

1600x681_15041_Separation_3d_fantasy_landscape_tree_mountains_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread