Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyway.....

I'm now on page 500 of the Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread so I'm a winner there :D
And I hope you are saving recipes as you read along. I didn't at first -- then did a :facepalm: -- went back and saved the ones I missed. I too read every post in that ginormous thread :D so much good info in it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Ya got to love having kids. Daughter's 30 married has 2 kids and wants help paying for nursing school. They just don't seem to get it that when the wallet is empty it does no good to squeeze or shake it. Unless of course it's theirs then with the designer purse over their shoulder and starbucks cup in one hand the have the other one out to mom and dad. So looks like I'll be eating a whole lot more ramen for the rest of the month.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ya got to love having kids. Daughter's 30 married has 2 kids and wants help paying for nursing school. They just don't seem to get it that when the wallet is empty it does no good to squeeze or shake it. Unless of course it's theirs then with the designer purse over their shoulder and starbucks cup in one hand the have the other one out to mom and dad. So looks like I'll be eating a whole lot more ramen for the rest of the month.
The younger ones don't seem to understand, when you are broke, you cut back on the extras until you are no longer broke. :(

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
And I hope you are saving recipes as you read along. I didn't at first -- then did a :facepalm: -- went back and saved the ones I missed. I too read every post in that ginormous thread :D so much good info in it.

I have indeed :)
I love reading Bill's Magic Vapor's recipes, that man is amazing. That's why I spend so much time in that thread lol.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have indeed :)
I love reading Bill's Magic Vapor's recipes, that man is amazing. That's why I spend so much time in that thread lol.

I've only made a couple of his that I wasn't overly fond of - but no fault of his. I thought they sounded good, but they didn't turn out quite the way I was expecting. So, it's on ME to adapt to MY tastebuds :)

I'm in a dilemma - I want to mix, but I don't know what I want to make :( Plus, I'm trying to get my recipes organized in such a way that when I do mix, I can group like flavorings for the juices in process (I usually do 6-8 at a time) I want to take a flavor and drop it in all the required bottles and then put it away. Grab the next and go. I need a new computer where I can see my spreadsheet more cleanly (and not have to print anything).... Perhaps if I stop buying vape stuffs, I can spend money on a computer :rolleyes:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The younger ones don't seem to understand, when you are broke, you cut back on the extras until you are no longer broke. :(
I know, I haven't set foot in a coffee shop in so long I don't even remember the last time. I want coffee I go home and make it. If I want coffee while I'm out somewhere I make it and take it with me. The only designer things I have are things I've designered myself. :lol::facepalm::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread