Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Just wanted to send best wishes to Trip for a happy homecoming tomorrow. :)

Off for my Mom's 93rd birthday and don't know when I can be on again. Hopefully every day. You guys take care and vape on! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday FlamingoTutu's Mom

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A Happy Birthday Gif 11.gif

FlamingoTutu's Mom :thumbs:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Off for my Mom's 93rd birthday and don't know when I can be on again. Hopefully every day. You guys take care and vape on! :thumbs:
Give her a Birthday hug from us!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The vet called stating that Trip is still showing improvement and baring set back, he should get to go home tomorrow.
That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear this!!!

Off for my Mom's 93rd birthday and don't know when I can be on again. Hopefully every day. You guys take care and vape on!
Wahooooooo!! Happy Birthday to her. So wonderful you still have her!! Reckin you won't see this, but hope you have a safe and pleasant trip up and back. Hugssssss

Wahooooo.......more congrats on this porch Cathy!! So kewl you'll have down time to figger it out.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well the upgrade is out for the SXM. Seems to work pretty well. I'm able to use the Ti01 mode now the compensate temp is the ambient temp and the mode is working well at 420-425F compensate temp is in Celsius so that takes a little figuring have it set to 22C.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Back porchers know already, but KimB and I both won tonight in the Clouper TC mod contest!! In the last 25 winners! I actually stopped following the thread because it was too nonsensical, and I am busy. I am just floored!!

Not sure I am ready for TC yet, but any advice on toppers is greatly appreciated. I have been following the TC conversations here, but with half interest. I know I am not interested in nickel, it turns my skin green/brown, so I really don't think inhaling it would be smart. But other wire and methods, I can learn!!
You and I can learn together :lol: I was one of the fortunate early winners. The way SJ picked the final 25 was very exciting. Congratulations to both you and Kim. I was soooooo happy to see y'alls name pop up. :thumbs:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
congrats to you too!!
Thank you sweetie. It came as a total surprise. I had only posted in the thread maybe twice. One of the regulars pm'd me about the win. If not for that I might never had even known that I had won :D After that I had to keep checking in to congratulate the other winners. :lol:

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Well I've paid the ransom and Trip (the hostage) has been freed! Thinner and still very uncoordinated but circulating the back yard refreshing his markings through out. All this in spite of being launched against my PU's dash, due to a sudden stop (miserable flashing left turn arrow!!!).
His head is still on a ~60deg tilt, and the vet still has no idea what brought all this on or what to expect going forward. Even consulting with multiple neuro-vets his symptoms are leaving all of them baffled.
So, 2 bags of pills, a clumsy twisted hound, a $600 bill, and a confused look is what I left with.
But, through it all, he's home so the house is on 'Spoil Trip Alert' for a while.
Again Thanks to all you fine folks for your good wishes and support. Greatly Appreciated!!!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I've paid the ransom and Trip (the hostage) has been freed! Thinner and still very uncoordinated but circulating the back yard refreshing his markings through out. All this in spite of being launched against my PU's dash, due to a sudden stop (miserable flashing left turn arrow!!!).
His head is still on a ~60deg tilt, and the vet still has no idea what brought all this on or what to expect going forward. Even consulting with multiple neuro-vets his symptoms are leaving all of them baffled.
So, 2 bags of pills, a clumsy twisted hound, a $600 bill, and a confused look is what I left with.
But, through it all, he's home so the house is on 'Spoil Trip Alert' for a while.
Again Thanks to all you fine folks for your good wishes and support. Greatly Appreciated!!!
Fantastic that he is home and hopefully will soon be fully back to himself and Thank you for keeping us updated. :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
So those that are using TC, what Juice Delivery Devices are you using? I can wrap a decent coil, just can use suggestions for TC toppers. No nickel for me, but Titanium sounds interesting. Head spinning again... ;) :lol:

I recently got a VaporFlask Squonk Clone that has TC (Nickel only - as far as I can tell). I'm not having any problems with it, but I'm still fiddling with it. I'm excited for my Cloupor to come as well - I think I'll try Ti - just to see what the schizz iz. I have a couple of STM and some RDAs that I figure will get a little workout, until I get the hang of it. Steamengine should have good info on starting builds. Just change the metal type and Run, Forest, Run! I have a couple of KF clones I'd like to try with the TC. I just can't seem to get a consistent wick in those things, and it's Puff, Puff, BURN. They're out of rotation for now, as I'm not motivated enough to fiddle.

Happy Birfdaze FT-Momma :)

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Regarding rayon wicks: I had given up on them after one try, months ago. But in the past 2 days I've made 3 of them and I'm quite pleased with the current one and the one before that. Some part of my brain decided to remember the importance of making the wick as snug as possible in the coil, and this has made a huge difference in vape quality and flavor. Me likey.

My stainless steel 304 wire arrived today from FastTech. Took just short of 4 weeks to get here. I'll report on my first stainless steel coil shortly.

LikeButton.jpg

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
You and I can learn together :lol: I was one of the fortunate early winners. The way SJ picked the final 25 was very exciting. Congratulations to both you and Kim. I was soooooo happy to see y'alls name pop up. :thumbs:
learning together sounds good to me! Looking forward to time to experiment and learn. And congratulations to you, too! I remember seeing your name and thinking "YES!". I love when friends win.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Good to hear that he is home and safe. Price does not matter when it is our fur children.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Awe, welcome home Trip! Lots of snuggles & treats in store! That's ok, it'll help him get his weight back.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
IIIII :banana::rickroll::rickroll::banana:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Don't know what my phone is doing, but I was trying to say I love good news! Keep an eye on him, recovery will take time. Just love every moment and be patient. This news just makes my day! And yes, the expense can cause sticker shock, but it's for your fur baby. Worth every penny. I once spent $50 at the vet on a $3 hampster for my son. But the vet was so great, explained everything to my young (at the time) son (it was cancer), and she was my vet for years afterward. Til she moved - that was a sad day. Sounds like you have a good vet. Worth every penny spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread