Status
Not open for further replies.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
@joecarroll42

Joey, it's me and you this week, brother. As much as I want to see you get your first win of the season, kindly wait until next week. ;)

I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about. I'm here for everyone else's entertainment pleasure. You know, that one gimme week for everyone. Lol. Good luck to you brother! Hopefully TY starts off good for me tonight. He's struggled so far..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Smoker is warming up and ribs are going on shortly. Should be done right before the Husker game. It's college football all day and night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 6

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about. I'm here for everyone else's entertainment pleasure. You know, that one gimme week for everyone. Lol. Good luck to you brother! Hopefully TY starts off good for me tonight. He's struggled so far..

You are knocking on the door brother. If MV can stay upright for 60 minutes you may very well score a win.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States

I like your chances with 2 left to play.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
You are knocking on the door brother. If MV can stay upright for 60 minutes you may very well score a win.
It's time for Melvin Gordon to have a break out game. We'll see how it goes tonight!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I am the dummy that told everyone SET YOUR LINEUPS - and then I forgot to set mine during the first bye week. ;) Not sure anything on my bench was going to save me from defeat this week though. Congrats to Jason this week, and Anthony last week!~ I am getting whipped like beat down dog, yo. ;)

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
I am the dummy that told everyone SET YOUR LINEUPS - and then I forgot to set mine during the first bye week. ;) Not sure anything on my bench was going to save me from defeat this week though. Congrats to Jason this week, and Anthony last week!~ I am getting whipped like beat down dog, yo. ;)
:pop:
:tumble:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread