Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

~ Mother's Milkshake! Now that was a Total Surprise to me! I ordered up my first batch of Yaeliq back during the Christmas Special, Boy was I Surprised! So much so I keep trying more of what he offers! Every Flavor is Vapable Right Upon Receiving! No need to steep but some flavors do get better with age!

Yaeliq is definitely the biggest surprise in vape Liquid I have come across! Very Reasonably Priced! Excellent Flavors even flavors I don't care for much are still decent just not my cup of tea! Listed here are the Flavors worth mentioning so far I have others but these stand out!

Orange
Grapes
Graham Cracker
Watermelon Breeze ~ Excellent
Morning vape ~ Excellent Morning tobacco Coffee Vape
Lemon Lime Breeze
Watermelon ~ Excellent mixed with Grapes and a touch of Menthol!
Peach Mixed with a little vanilla or vanilla custard Very Diff but good!
Tricks or Treats ~ Excellent
Mothers Milkshake ~ Excellent
Israel Captain ~ Excellent if you like Camels you'll like
Mango
Acacia Berry

Just thought I would mention!

Skully {:{}

The only flavors from Mt Baker that I have enjoyed and would order again are Moo Juice, Caramel Coffee and Coffee Cake. All of them in a 50/50 blend and 3mg nic. I was surprised that all of these were actually good right out of the box.

I have had Spurberry in a max vg to drip and that left a nasty aftertaste and felt like it coated my mouth, yuck. I have also gotten the caramel candy and it was OK, I mainly used it as a mix for a coffee flavor from another vendor.

I commented to my friend about how nasty I thought the max vg and even the 80% vg flavor I had gotten. He was the one who initially recommended them and he said he always orders 50/50 so that is what I did, much better flavor without much throat hit if at all.

Mt Baker isn't my favorite vendor, I prefer Mother's Milkshake by Yaeliq over MBV's Moo Juice but I can still happily vape the latter. The Coffee Cake and Caramel Coffee is tasty though and am still trying to figure out which one I like better of if I should just order both again.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

~ I'm siding with Ammeo! My pretty large order just isn't making it in my book! Major steep time has brought some around and even though they may not have the perfume smell the taste is still there with a good portion of them!

Skully {:{}

Not worth. Recently i bought Hawk Sauce, Caramel Apple, Banana Cream Pie and Strawberry Shortcake from them but even after extreme steeping for more than 1 month could not get any good taste out of them. They give me a headache even if i smell them. I think Mount Baker Vapor is a waste of money.

Vigilantelove

Jul 12, 2015
I like certain flavors from them, I find their fruits are too "perfumey". Here's what I've tried from them:

Vanilla Ice Cream - Nice, not an ADV, but good for a while on its own or mixed with dessert flavors.

French Toast - I love their French Toast. It's very true to French Toast flavor, and gets better over time.

Honeydew - All I taste is perfume. Very artificial.

Blood Orange - True to flavor, I get a very tart blood orange, it was just too harsh on the citrus for me. I like it mixed with vanilla ice cream.

Rob - Again, too artificial. Very heavy perfume aftertaste.

Berry Creamy - Very bland, I couldn't taste anything even after two weeks of steeping.

Coffee Cake - Maybe it was the extra flavor shot, but this juice had an unpleasant smell, and an aftertaste I didn't like. To me, I got the Coffee Cake, but there was an unpleasant aftertaste that I couldn't stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richard lee wong

Jul 20, 2015
Duncan B.c
we have a company called EXPRESS VAPE up here on the island who distributes for Mt. Baker Vapor the juice is renamed PINNACLE VAPOR, and personally I am a big fan of their juice almost all of their flavors are exactly what they say they are....if that makes sense. Some of my favorites include cinna-toast munch, G-men, Thug Juice, utterly nuts, their pumpkin pie is nice as well, I see you guys are giving in-depth flavour reviews, I just wanted to put in some of my favs

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I just tried the German Chocolate Beefcake, and I LOVE IT! Yes, it's very sweet, so I generally vape something else for a while, and then treat myself to a bit of sweet cake, then go back to something else. But it's wonderful after dinner, winding down in front of a movie. :D

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I will give it a shot i am not usually a big fan of chocolate vapes but ill give it a shot

It's not really "chocolate," but there's chocolate there. What it tastes like the most TO ME is the frosting on a German chocolate cake. Very distinctive flavor. But I'm just a tootle puffer, vaping this in a 3.7 volt Kanger EVOD, so you might taste it differently depending on the gear you use. I think if a person liked German chocolate cake, they would like this flavor. :)

~Lannie

ScoobD

Verified Member
May 11, 2011
VA
So far my favorite is the Spearmint. Very smooth and tasty.

A 2nd favorite is the Maui Sunrise. They included it as a freebie with an order and to my surprise I liked it alot. It's listed as a "tank cracker" on their site, but no issues with it on my PolyCarbonate tank. :knocks on wood:

Just tried the "honey berry" recently and not really my cup of tea. I will give it another chance, maybe it will grow on me.

I've vaped MBV exclusively for at least the past year and for the most part, everything has been good. I will say that over the last 2-3 months, juices have been very inconsistent and a couple not even vapable. I stick with Moo Juice and order it by the big bottle. Of the last two I've gotten, the first was crazy harsh. The juice was almost purple when I got it and slowly became more so. I contacted them and got the whole "let it steep" speech - which I don't care for. But, I did and couldn't tolerate even one draw. They were very nice and refunded the entire amount (but denied that anything was wrong with the juice). I promptly ordered another bottle, which I have now and it's good, but dry and somewhat harsh. Not the good strawberry and cream I'm used to. That bottle is almost dark brown now. I have gotten bottles of it in the past that were pretty much clear and stayed clearish (which I like - less coil gunk).

My wife exculsively vapes their Green Apple. She received a bottle at the same time I got the 1st bad MJ, It was really harsh. She couldn't do anything with it, so it had to go in the trash. Again, they were considerate and refunded the purchase.

So with the 2nd bottle of Moo Juice being kind of harsh, I had to retire it as my ADV. Went with Rob because it's pretty light and still has a good flavor. Only use MJ when I need a heavy hitter.

Both juices are vaped on low wattage (6.5 - 9.0, depending on the coil - 1.2 - 2.2 ohms) and always have been Max VG, 6mg of nic, more often than not zero extra shots. Something that's weird - my current MJ and Rob juices are this mixture and Rob comes out of the bottle almost like water, while MJ drips almost like a light molasses. I don't know what they're doing over at MBV.

I'm ready to try another vendor with similar juices and prices. If anything, I need some juice consistency. Any suggestions are appreciated.

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
In my rotation some of the juices are always from MBV.

I like Hawk Sauce a lot and always find time for it.

One of my perfect summer vapes is Spew from the GWAR Line, with a delicious and refreshing melon flavor and not that bland or artificial watermelon type of flavor but a really good honeydew/canteloupe melon. this juice is one of my top 3 juices I always need a full stash of

In the morning I often go with Graham Cracker which blends nicely with a coffee. Not as sweet as French Toast or Cinnamon Roll but with that same bakery style flavor... yum.

When going out or having a glass of wine I find that good ol' Jamaica Rum is a good companion, not too overpowering yet strong enough to make a statement (lol that sounds kind of whacky)

and the funniest one: when I have a cold I usually vape Thug Juice, since I find it relieves the symptoms a bit with the menthol and all :)

all the juices 50/50 with 3mg.

imho most of the fruit juices I tried (Rob, Hug Juice, Thawed Sauce etc.) taste pretty much the same. This goes for the creamy juices (blue moo, moo juice, berry creamy...) as well. Then French Toast, Cinnamon Roll and Sticky Bun were just too sweet for me.
I found Bavarian Cream ok tho'

next I'll try some of those banana flavors (Banana Nut Cream and Banana Cream Pie). I'm letting them steep right now as they both have a very artificial banana flavor to them (which I don't like at all). Here's hoping they get better over time :nun:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I've been vaping for 3 years now and still have MVB in my lineup. Stickybuns, cinnamon roll, candy cane, butterscotch and extreme ice are the ones I refuse to run out of. I have tried some of their fruity flavors - and fruits from other vendors and I just don't get it.. my taste buds want fruits to be food, not a vape. There were a few flavors, including two ADV's that they discontinued that I do get elsewhere now but I think they were better when mt baker made them. Oh.. and I'm a max VG vape person so that keeps me coming back too.

Reactions: Fullknight

McPryon

Nov 7, 2015
I just got an order of about ten juices from MBV. I've heard good things about them and had tried a friend's cinnamon roll, which was great.

Of the juices I got I've tried the Ecto Cooler, which was decent and kind of reminded me of NJOY's blood orange. The Candy Cane was also pretty good, though I only tried a tiny bit since I'm aware of them needing time to homogenize over time.

Then I got to Zebra Stripe Gum...I tried a tiny bit of it and it had a horrid aftertaste, pretty much like a diet pop, which I can't stand, so I guessed that maybe it was sucralose. I emailed them and they said they do use artificial sweeteners, which I honestly hadn't even considered until now. I also did some research and it appears that people also use stevia in juices. MBV's CSR told me that she "didn't think" the sweetener was stevia. My problem is that I've had multiple allergic reactions to stevia in the past, so I don't want to chance their juices having it in them, so I'm going to trash my order to be safe. It sucks having to eat $40, but I'd rather blow it on that than epipens. It's too bad, but MBV did wish me well in my search for a vendor.

I'll just have to do more research before I buy from now on.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I just started vaping and have only purchased from MBV and Vape Moar so I really have nothing to compare there juices too but so far its been a struggle finding good flavors.I also recognize that ejuice reviews are VERY subjective especially when you read so many positive reviews and you try one and its yucky.I will most likely start to DIY because paying outrageous prices for ejuice is just not in my DNA.I also transferred all my juices to amber glass dropper bottles upon receiving them.
All of these juices were 50/50 at 3mg/ml nic 2 flavor shots except the 555 which was 20pg/80vg 0 flavor shots
They were also steeped for at least 2 weeks

555-This juice smells like a dead monkey.When it arrived the entire package stunk however I really like it. It tastes like Hazlenut and is very smooth and rich.I vape this every morning with my coffee and after dinner but because of the smell I have to vape this outside(which is ok because thats where I used to smoke icky sticks.)My niece calls it ferret juice.lol I ordered the big bottle of this.

Grape -Good flavor.Tastes like grape koolaid but it irritates my throat so I can only vape this for a short time.

Green Apple -Another decent flavor but also irritates my thoat.I have since combined this with the grape and for some reason it does not bother my throat and tastes pretty good.

Strawberry-Didn't care for it as it never really tasted like strawberries to me.

Thug and Hug juice-Dont know why so many apparently like these I didn't.

Hawk/Thawed sauce-Just OK again lots of people like this

Forestberry Fusion-This tastes more like candy then fruit to me but its not bad.

Moo Juice-Nope.

Blue Moo-Nope.

Blueberry-I liked this one.Very accurate and tasty.

Strawbanana-More banana then strawberry.Ehh it was ok.

Black cherry-Tasted like soap.Steeping 3 weeks did not seem to help.

Honey Berries-I initially didn't like this flavor but as it steeped it got much better.I mostly taste the honey but I dig it so I ordered a large bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread