PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
welp I home nows
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
and still alibbes at dis point
fill-mdr1.gif
Stoopid Gubbmint and dere Stoopid Freakium Bama Cares
thumb_dry.gif

Dey mades me do dis Stoopid physicals dat was just freakium Stoopid !
thumb_angry.gif
and I don't likes dere Stoopid Butts ! and I gotta go backs in da mormin cuz I had cream in my coffees and I couldn't habes bloodwork dones wiff creams inside me
pleurer.gif
and dey didn't tells me dats before I went AND and and I had to poop on a stick to brings backs dere in the morming too
fillette-suce-pouce.gif
so dey cam test it and makes me go fer da gardem hose treatmints shubbed up my rectal muscles wiff a spy cam to look fer stuff dat shouldn't bees dere
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
and and AND my ear imfectium dats I thoughts was all gomes is still dere and I gotta putts more craps in dere fer anutha weeks and iffin it don't clears away I gotta go habes my ear drained like a freakium clogged sink
girl_cray2.gif
and and I don't wants ta go dere and and ANDDDDDDDDD dey is makins me habes a mamogims and I don't wanna do dats eitha cuz my boobies don't wanna be sqwished up like a freakium pamcakes dey just wanna saggs natural and in peace DAM ITS !!
thumb_tongue-1.gif

Soooo
smilie_girl_073_zps762955f6.gif
hows was ya'll's mormings ?
thumb_biggrin-1.gif

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    welp I home nows
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif
    and still alibbes at dis point
    fill-mdr1.gif
    Stoopid Gubbmint and dere Stoopid Freakium Bama Cares
    thumb_dry.gif

Dey mades me do dis Stoopid physicals dat was just freakium Stoopid !
    thumb_angry.gif
    and I don't likes dere Stoopid Butts ! and I gotta go backs in da mormin cuz I had cream in my coffees and I couldn't habes bloodwork dones wiff creams inside me
    pleurer.gif
    and dey didn't tells me dats before I went AND and and I had to poop on a stick to brings backs dere in the morming too
    fillette-suce-pouce.gif
    so dey cam test it and makes me go fer da gardem hose treatmints shubbed up my rectal muscles wiff a spy cam to look fer stuff dat shouldn't bees dere
    smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif
    and and AND my ear imfectium dats I thoughts was all gomes is still dere and I gotta putts more craps in dere fer anutha weeks and iffin it don't clears away I gotta go habes my ear drained like a freakium clogged sink
    girl_cray2.gif
    and and I don't wants ta go dere and and ANDDDDDDDDD dey is makins me habes a mamogims and I don't wanna do dats eitha cuz my boobies don't wanna be sqwished up like a freakium pamcakes dey just wanna saggs natural and in peace DAM ITS !!
    thumb_tongue-1.gif

Soooo
    smilie_girl_073_zps762955f6.gif
    hows was ya'll's mormings ?
    thumb_biggrin-1.gif

Sounds terrible but not much different than what us guys go through,no boob squishing but they send us home wif KY smeared in places you don't want to think about :rolleyes:Glad you got out alive :thumbs:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Just finished my home inspection from my insurance co. I think I passed dirty laundry and all :lol: I thought the guy was coming on the 15th i think i need to start writing crap down :laugh:don't have the new roof on yet but he was cool about it and said call when done and I'll see you in ten years :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Sounds terrible but not much different than what us guys go through,no boob squishing but they send us home wif KY smeared in places you don't want to think about :rolleyes:Glad you got out alive :thumbs:
    Now I could comment on the ky in unspoken places myself butts I'd get banned prollys :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :unsure:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Just finished my home inspection from my insurance co. I think I passed dirty laundry and all :lol: I thought the guy was coming on the 15th i think i need to start writing crap down :laugh:don't have the new roof on yet but he was cool about it and said call when done and I'll see you in ten years :)
    yep, you gettin olds so you needs a physicals
    agnurse2_zpsgthurtks.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread