Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
So, on my 3rd or 4th order from y'all, USPS screwed up. I say it that way so everyone reading this knows upfront it wasn't MVS that messed up, and that I'd had several orders from y'all that came to my door in like 3 days, very impressive when you consider I was on the opposite side of the country from you and definitely did not pay for anything above first class mail!!

Anyway, USPS "lost" my shipment on that last order, and brains here waited 3 weeks before I contacted MVS about it. Once I did, I had a response within like 2 hours, you guys contacted USPS for me, found the shipment, and had it on my doorstep in just a couple days from the day I emailed you.

I'm very impressed with how you followed thru on the delivery and took ownership of a problem that was not of your making nor even really your responsibility. But you guys fixed it nonetheless, with a level of care & concern rarely seen these days.

I will definitely continue to make y'all my store of choice on any future purchases. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread