GotVapes Playground: New Prize EVERY week. Come Play With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Well, Thought we were starting a game today, but we don't have a prize yet.......so......guess we are in limbo for now :unsure:
agphone_zpsopmeq254.png
Hello ? Prize Patrol ? Dis is Aggies speakins. Please gibbes Keelala a prize to gibbes aways cuz she is gettin olds likes me and cam'ts play dat limboes game too longs cuz her back will starts ta hurts whem we gets close to da groumds and den she'll falls on her patooties and den da metamoosels she tooks dis mormins will prollys kick in and we'll habes a supa bigs messes to cleam up and we outta floor polish cuz Matties used it on her shoes so dey be shinnys fer her date wiff the Great Halloweenies Punkin in lue ub camdys cuz it reeks habic wiff her metabolisms and dat in turn makes her drinks metamoosels and den we habes a huge pile ub shet on our hamds and dat will draw flies and we gotta gets Maxi in dere wiff his snakes to dine on da flying imsext and den dey will go off dere feeds ub rats and da whole werld will becomes ober runs wiff rats and da fammon it will creates is werst den da dust bowls and da tidybowl man cam't swim wiff his boat in da sea ub samds. So thamks fer you cooperatiums in dis matta and gits da prize here zippity quicks please.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
agphone_zpsopmeq254.png
Hello ? Prize Patrol ? Dis is Aggies speakins. Please gibbes Keelala a prize to gibbes aways cuz she is gettin olds likes me and cam'ts play dat limboes game too longs cuz her back will starts ta hurts whem we gets close to da groumds and den she'll falls on her patooties and den da metamoosels she tooks dis mormins will prollys kick in and we'll habes a supa bigs messes to cleam up and we outta floor polish cuz Matties used it on her shoes so dey be shinnys fer her date wiff the Great Halloweenies Punkin in lue ub camdys cuz it reeks habic wiff her metabolisms and dat in turn makes her drinks metamoosels and den we habes a huge pile ub shet on our hamds and dat will draw flies and we gotta gets Maxi in dere wiff his snakes to dine on da flying imsext and den dey will go off dere feeds ub rats and da whole werld will becomes ober runs wiff rats and da fammon it will creates is werst den da dust bowls and da tidybowl man cam't swim wiff his boat in da sea ub samds. So thamks fer you cooperatiums in dis matta and gits da prize here zippity quicks please.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
agphone_zpsopmeq254.png
Epic runny, er... run on sentence!

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Well, Thought we were starting a game today, but we don't have a prize yet.......so......guess we are in limbo for now :unsure:
I'll put up me smok Fury S as a prize. I never opened it yet cause I don't have anything to go with it right now. No batteries or recharger or anything. I already opened the juice that came with it though. Let me know if anyone wants to do this. I'm down.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'll put up me Smok Fury S as a prize. I never opened it yet cause I don't have anything to go with it right now. No batteries or recharger or anything. I already opened the juice that came with it though. Let me know if anyone wants to do this. I'm down.
that's sweet of you :D

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
that's sweet of you :D
I haven't gotten into Mechs just yet. But i just gots a an Aromamizer and I just won a Cloupor with TC so I'm gonna be focused on that stuff. It will be a while before I break out the Smok now. I think someone else will get more use out of it. So if they want to run a game for you guys, I'm down.

Reactions: mattiem

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
agphone_zpsopmeq254.png
Hello ? Prize Patrol ? Dis is Aggies speakins. Please gibbes Keelala a prize to gibbes aways cuz she is gettin olds likes me and cam'ts play dat limboes game too longs cuz her back will starts ta hurts whem we gets close to da groumds and den she'll falls on her patooties and den .......
..and to think...I actually understand what she's talkin' about ....:rolleyes: Luv ya,Aggie!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread