ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2015
Okay here is what I'm vaping on.

Mod: Aspire CF Sub Ohm mod

RDA: Dark Horse RDA

Coil: 22g Kanthal A1 0.5 ohms single

juice: 3 on the nic

Thoughts:
So the description of the juice is that its a peanut butter flavor with Greek yogurt and hazelnut undertones. Don't let the yogurt scare you its actually amazing. I would give 4 out of 5 easy. Price is, well i don't know you be the judge 23.00 for 30ml. I think its worth every penny.

The flavor is great. Its kinda weak on the inhale but on the exhale the punch is there. Its like a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch lol I actually find my self wanting the cereal after each puff.

Vapor production is good. You can make some pretty good clouds.

Although never I mean NEVER let the wick go dry I mean dry hits are nasty but this juice punishes you if u get a dry hit. Then as much vapor as this flavor produces its 2 seconds of unstoppable nasty.

Disclaimer
I wasn't paid to writing this review. I did this to give you guys a heads up on this awesome juice. Also sorry if you don't like it when people say juice for e liquid.
Also couldn't get a pic of the vapor production but YouTube I'm sure has people that have it.

1b65beef17ad70c86b914c3e41177664.jpg

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pearl B

Reyray

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2015
I find your review interesting because I was testing that line and liked the Comb the Desert variety the least. I got the hazelnut but practically NO peanut butter flavor. This after testing the juice in multiple attys and tanks. I do like their other 3 varieties.
Your right I get more of a cinnamon and like pumpkin spice flavor. And not peanut butter at all. Still I'm not disappointed and I still love it. Although my wife and sister in law hate it so if your thinking of buying it please test before.

One more thing on the website they sell the bottles for 12.00 plus shipping so if you know you like it then you may want to go that way.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread