Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Have a brand new kanger subox mini starter kit. Just trying to learn new stuffs. Any precaution or cleaning should i do before vaping the new kit?

I would Recommend that you Flush Out all the Parts of the Subtank with Warm Tap Water.

Not much needed on the Mod. Just a Freshly Charged battery, a Quick read of the User Manual, and you should be Ready to Go.

damon221

Oct 13, 2015
Ex
I would Recommend that you Flush Out all the Parts of the Subtank with Warm Tap Water.

Not much needed on the Mod. Just a Freshly Charged battery, a Quick read of the User Manual, and you should be Ready to Go.
Exluding the coil yah? Thanks a lot newbie here haha. Abt the juice. Why is there a different between how many % on pg vg? Does that make a different huh

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
My friend welcome and right place you are in. Now relax and inspect every new comers, their questions answers they take etc.
Pg (Propylen glicol) has different jobs in the liquid
gives excellent throat hit
dilutes the liquid to damp the coil
and avoid micro organisms
However it is an allergen and many people cant bear so use 100% VG liquids

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ex

Exluding the coil yah? Thanks a lot newbie here haha. Abt the juice. Why is there a different between how many % on pg vg? Does that make a different huh

Yeah... I would Rinse everything Except the Pre-Made Coil Heads.

---

The PG % in an e-Liquid is based on personal Taste.

Having more PG gives more Throat Hit. It also carries Flavor better.
Having more VG gives more Vapor. But tends to mute Flavors.

Many people, including Myself, can not handle Large percentages of PG in their e-Liquids. If the PG gets about 35%, I start to get that Cough and Scratchy Feeling like when a piece of Popcorn is stuck in the back of my Throat.

You'll just have to Experiment with the PG to VG Ratio to find what works Best for you.

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I agree with @zoiDman. I, myself hate PG. I buy juices that are heavy on VG and I also 'cut' double my nic strength to get 2 for 1. (buy a bottle of 6mg, cut in half with VG to get 2 bottles of 3mg)
Flavors are diminished slightly but a quality juice can take it.
Also worth noting that I am a dripper (hence the name) and thick juices can't be put in a tank unless it is a sub ohm coil. Even then, I wouldn't recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread