Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
:laugh:

Just FYI, I won't be/haven't been around much, not because I'm sulking or don't love you guys anymore, but because my internet access has become severely limited. Unlimited 3G, but it throttles after 2GB and this thread eats up a lot of data. I'll still try to stop by and visit though.:)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I never said that ..lol
here's my ladies choices,she did say be creative.the bottom leg is a test pattern
000_1080.jpg
very nice

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Nice shade of pink too! :) Carnation pink (haha you all thought I was gonna say Pepto, huh?), not lilac.
..and you KNOW I was gonna say this....:rolleyes:..altho a nice pink carnation may not TASTE as good as Pepto..well..maybe if you leave out the green stemmy parts:eek: ....at least the carnation will not turn your tongue black :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
That's nice of you to that.
How many people would own up to winning more than one though?. No doubt they would give the second one to their partner or friend.
To some it's all about the win. they may not even want it and yet enter just so they can say they won one. That's why I pretty much quit entering juice contests. Not many of them fit me.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
I like just about everything. Yes, to the clone question. I pretty much stopped buying juice about a year ago. I like fruits, desserts, vanillas, candy, coffees, "adult beverages". Tobaccos are at the bottom - I'm just starting some of those, but I do NOT care for the grassy undertone (I smoked menthols, so I never tasted the tobacco)

I also have to watch - when a recipe calls for "Cherry", is it black cherry, cherry extract, maraschino cherry? That's what killed me on one recipe. Then another called for Butter - I didn't use a whole lot, but I didn't like the taste, so I have to cut that back in my concoctions....

I never smoked menthol but I love any menthol E liquid. Pineapple and menthol is one of my favourites.

When I started mixing my own I done the same thing with cherry. I bought maraschino cherry thinking it was the same as all the others. I mixed it at 15% :shock:

If you like fruity ones you might like Space Jam Andromeda Clone which I got from a different website...

4% Vanillin or Vanilla Swirl
8% Blueberry Extra
3% Pomegranate.

It was a little weak for me so I upped it to 8%, 16% and 6%.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
You are far too kind, throwing the word Sir in there, as opposed the more traditional Keep It Simple Stupid. Sometimes though I resemble the latter more than the former.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just tryin' to be nice here! I'm not as think as you dumb I am :D

Actually, DIY is really pretty easy (at least I think it is.) Everyone says "you must measure with a syringe" or "you must measure by weight". No. Do what works for YOU. I use disposable pipettes and if a recipe calls for 8%, my pipette is graduated to 0.25 mL - I'll get close, but it will NEVER be exact, and I don't care. I don't know if I could tell a 0.05mL difference from one blend to the next. Hence, KISS :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yeah, I really gotta get stuff ordered. But I seem to be suffering from information overload after reading some of the DIY threads, and maybe a bit of analysis paralysis.o_O
Don't think about it so much, kad - just jump in and do it! The only tricky part is the base, and even that, not so much. If you'd feel more comfortable, maybe just buy some prediluted, unflavored base just to try it out (Nude Nicotine sells 120ml for under $10) and a couple of flavors to throw into it. If they don't have the right ratios listed (nic/PG/VG), ask them if they can do custom. If you want easy peasy complex flavors in one bottle (like strawberry cheesecake) One On One Flavors has a bunch of them (pricier than others, but no muss no fuss, no complicated recipes - just have to steep them for 4 days).
What I do is make 750ml of unflavored base at a time (into an old wine bottle), measure my flavor(s) out into the 10 or 30 ml bottle that I'm mixing into, then just top off with the unflavored base. So easy. ;)

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
To some it's all about the win. they may not even want it and yet enter just so they can say they won one. That's why I pretty much quit entering juice contests. Not many of them fit me.
Thanks for the link :)

It looks like they've only got the stock photo(shopped) picture for the orange one, but the blue looks a really nice colour.

I've got my eye on the black one on Amazon. The pic is same as all the other ones.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-Clo...F8&qid=1444761625&sr=8-2&keywords=cloupor+50w

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yeah, I really gotta get stuff ordered. But I seem to be suffering from information overload after reading some of the DIY threads, and maybe a bit of analysis paralysis.o_O
over a year ago I got a bunch of stuff to jump whole hog into DIY. I made 2 major mistakes.
1. I bought cheap product flavors and premixed unflavored juice. Flavors were a little off and had that nasty artificial aftertaste. Even my base liquid had a ratty a**ed taste to it.
2. I started out trying to do complex flavors with 5 + flavors in them.
I got frustrated and decided that DIY just wasn't for me. recently it has sparked my interest again so I started playing with the junk I had got rid of the base I had and got some decent base from a friend and played around with the cheap flavors I had on hand. I was able to create a couple of vapable juices. This month I got a reboot so to speak good nicotine, good VG, quality flavors. Now I'm playing with my own ideas a little. I think having a year plus vaping gave me some help.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Afternoon folks! Hope yalls afternoon is going good. I'm being super indecisive as always. Can't make my mind up on what type of mod or tank I want. Making a vape decision for my husband a couple weeks ago was much easier :D
Howdy @kcdew !
graphics-waving-767692.gif

I have family near KC! And we were just talkin about Hot Wings..Being the Home of KC BBQ Sauce...I wonder if you've got some favorites?!

Reactions: kcdew

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
DIY is all about Keep It Simple Sir

I've been at it for about a year now, and I have many winners and a few "less-than-stellar" attempts. I started with a handful of LorAnn and CAP flavorings. I think the CAP can stand on their own, but then I found the TFA thread and went a little "cray-cray". But, I found great recipes and great advice there.
Ya got the last word wrong but we'll forgive you.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I don't know what happened with that, either. He said he would be PIFing the second one if he did end up getting both of them so I guess we will know shortly if he did! :)
I think I remember him saying that the second one got rescinded through a "Dear Friend" email. One of the janky things that happened in that contest. :(

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread