Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Pity we lost Zen.

I'm back, I decided to stay way until the specs posted. So much of what I was saying was being questioned and people were getting combative and personal... specs are released, people that are inclined to order will do so, those that are not will not... more of a level playing field in here now.

Is there a way to do a quick lockout of fire button so it doesn't fire in your pocket? Or do you have to scroll through the menu and turn it off each time?

It's as easy as could be... hold down both wattage buttons and the watts lock, hold down all three and the device locks.

I have a strong feeling Zen might just return one of these good ole days.

And that day is TODAY

Any word on size and weight? Curious just how pocket friendly these are.

The device is VERY pocket friendly... easy to lock and unlock... and since the cat is out of the bag that I had a couple delivered to me in time for Vape Bash his past weekend, I can say that It hasn't fired in my pocket, even without locking it... but ya SHOULD lock it... it's so easy... I was being lazy.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Really? Covers? My GRAMMA used those on her couch. Nassy... Who was she saving em for? That mod is TOO sessy to be wrappin it up. And a provari. Vape it like ya stole it, I say!

slman6.jpg

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Oh, and battery life at my favorite 11 watt setting with the Kabuki, is insane... At the end of each LONG day, I put it on the charger with 50% of the battery remaining.. It could easily last me two days at that vape pace. Simply remarkable device!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Does anybody knows where can I find the specifications of the P3 Threading / connector?

I've searched everywhere (Provape site, here in the forum, google) and I haven't found anything (or maybe I'm a bad searcher :unsure:)

It would be great if my favorite atomizer (Tilemahos) had native connection to the RADIUS, so I was thinking to propose to the manufacturer to make a P3 base for the Tilemahos.

You could contact ProVape.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Does anybody knows where can I find the specifications of the P3 Threading / connector?

I've searched everywhere (Provape site, here in the forum, google) and I haven't found anything (or maybe I'm a bad searcher :unsure:)

It would be great if my favorite atomizer (Tilemahos) had native connection to the RADIUS, so I was thinking to propose to the manufacturer to make a P3 base for the Tilemahos.

That would be one hell of a nice addition to Tile... Imeo would be very wise to consider it.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Really? Covers? My GRAMMA used those on her couch. Nassy... Who was she saving em for? That mod is TOO sessy to be wrappin it up. And a provari. Vape it like ya stole it, I say!

slman6.jpg
I just love seeing pics of a well used ProVari! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread