• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
@Marcus1970 According to VapnFagan they have 2 updated items and a new one, the Koopor Plus, a TFV4 22mm version & a wood box mod; Treebox made with zebrawood, which actually looks quite nice:

That Treebox looks very nice.Could be very tempted as long as the price is right

Reactions: Bobw1951

DavidW85

Oct 14, 2015
My IPV D2, and the Crown are now in the UK as of yesterday so hopefully in a day or two i will have them. This is my first hardware purchase for a long time now.
Did you get the Crown on FastTech? Ordered one on 4th before I knew about "Golden Week" which apparently all of China gets a week off work or something? Getting "ETA 10/20/2015 (in 7 days)" on the order so guessing its gonna be November before I see it? Everywhere seems to be out of stock where ever I look in the UK

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Cheers Bob ! Is This mod similar to the SMY, where you can only change the watts and not the temp ?
In Joules mode (temp mode) for Ni200/Titanium, you change the temp though the menu, Power mode (watts not temp mode) is for Kanthal/Steel builds only.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Did you get the Crown on FastTech? Ordered one on 4th before I knew about "Golden Week" which apparently all of China gets a week off work or something? Getting "ETA 10/20/2015 (in 7 days)" on the order so guessing its gonna be November before I see it? Everywhere seems to be out of stock where ever I look in the UK
Yes he did, think he ordered it well before the Golden Week though, Chinese holidays can be a nuisance, next big one will be Chinese New Year. This site is good for checking: http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/2016

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

Yes i did David, it took 17 days from ordering to arrive with the 5 day holiday :)

In Joules mode (temp mode) for Ni200/Titanium, you change the temp though the menu, Power mode (watts not temp mode) is for Kanthal/Steel builds only.

Ah, thanks bob, that explains why it wouldn`t fire up earlier ( Low Res ) message appearing. I just put it in Joules mode and it is working fine now, what temp do you have your`s set at, as i have no idea about this joules stuff :laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ah, thanks bob, that explains why it wouldn`t fire up earlier ( Low Res ) message appearing. I just put it in Joules mode and it is working fine now, what temp do you have your`s set at, as i have no idea about this joules stuff :laugh:
I have a subby on mine with the RBA @ 0.22 Titanium Build @ 430°F and 20J (Joules is the power and 1J is 1w/sec so if you think joules are watts, you wont go far wrong)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I have a subby on mine with the RBA @ 0.22 Titanium Build @ 430°F and 20J (Joules is the power and 1J is 1w/sec so if you think joules are watts, you wont go far wrong)
Ok thanks Bob. I`m gonna put a different tip on it tomorrow, as it`s like sucking through a bloody drainpipe. I tried some of the Triple 6 from Chefs in it ( Bloody Awful ) :laugh:
Next thing i am going to do is get a RBA for it...Oh and dump that juice :lol:

Reactions: Marcus1970

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ok thanks Bob. I`m gonna put a different tip on it tomorrow, as it`s like sucking through a bloody drainpipe. I tried some of the Triple 6 from Chefs in it ( Bloody Awful ) :laugh:
Next thing i am going to do is get a RBA for it...Oh and dump that juice :lol:
Are you using the Crown, if so you have to do Direct Lung hits with it, trying to do MTL is hard with the Crown, also try closing the afc to halfway, that's how I have mine.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just watching Alexander Armstrong (Pointless) on his journey to the land of the midnight sun, and 2 of the places he visited I have been to: Bodø and Narvik, think he went there in March or April, I went in February '97 when you never see daylight only twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread