• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help - juice got into my mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
Hi all,

I need some expert advices.

I just got my new evic vtc mini and subtank mini yesterday. Unfortunately, my very first tank of juice had completely leaked from my stupid subtank mini and went into my evic..

My mod couldn't worked properly now.Power button doesnt work and immediately went auto firing once I hit the +/- buttons.

I really hope to hear some advice if not I gotten dump it away.. Especially the sub tank made me sick everytime I looked at it now..

Thanks in advance..

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
It is okay, we all learn from our mistakes. All had our fair share of expensive lessons..

The way I see it, your mod is toast. Now this is a really pessimistic call. But unfortunately e-juice is not like water. You can't put your mod in a bed of rice and hope it will completely dry out. You can try though. But the composition of juice as it is.. (VG, PG, nicotine,) in all its sticky glory only serves to give you the finger in your attempts at salvaging it.

My :2c:? Do not be disheartened. Invest in another mod. Start over. Learn from where you went wrong. Did you tighten your OCC or RBA properly? Were any O rings missing? Missing gaskets? Damage? Was your tank a clone? Etc etc. Reflect back in a systematic way and move on from there. Don't let all these setbacks steer you back down the path of analogues. You'll come out of this tougher and wiser. Keep vaping my friend. Don't give up.

Reactions: baba nana

watervapour

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
Little Red Star
Thanks all...

I have done my best stripping almost everything and clean up the mess inside with thinner but sad to say.. Its gone and the subtank mini just kill my mod.

I not too sure whether is clone or what but look exactly the same as my other old subtank mini.. Sad
IMG-20151014-WA0000.jpeg

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
surface capacitor looks ok and yup try wiping down with alcohol pad. Lift and check under the screen as well.

Not too sure if subtank clone has any issue with it, depending on where the leaking point is.
If it leaked through the bottom of the glass probably bottom O-ring was misaligned, if leaked through air hole (provided using RBA or even OCC) cotton is too little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread