Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
well I did read it right at first... it was dresses and then my dyslexia kicked in and read Babes R Us then got confoozed on how dresses can get dents,chips, knicks and poor paint.... and then started wondering why you were buying dresses from babes R Us...
then I read some more and saw dressers.. as in furniture then it all made sense :)

Oh man, THAT-WAS-FUNNY!! [emoji23]
Gotta love spellcheck...

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Scraping up 30 year old linoleum is not on my list of fun things to do. Blisters and sore shoulders and grrrrr this stuff sucks. Should've just bought laminate wood so we could cover it up instead of tile

Get yourself a $30 reciprocating saw
and some scraper attachments.
I just pulled linoleum out in the kitchen and had it out in 30 minutes with these.
e7ee44c36533d0f5818385f236fb3856.jpg
b51b611685275a774699cd6748f42770.jpg

Sent from my  ☏

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
If you are going from linoleum to tile (Armstrong ?), then you will need Luann (or is it lewan ?) before laying down the tiles.
Doing vinyl tile, since we plan to sell soon I didn't wanna drop too much money in it. Just using a big 8" floor scraper has made it go faster, I'm just not used to doing this particular kind of work.
Get yourself a $30 reciprocating saw
and some scraper attachments.
I just pulled linoleum out in the kitchen and had it out in 30 minutes with these.
e7ee44c36533d0f5818385f236fb3856.jpg
b51b611685275a774699cd6748f42770.jpg

Sent from my  ☏
Oooh might be worth a shot. 3 hours and I only got up about 10-15 square feet. I think we already have the saw too. Did it gouge the subfloor?

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
sounds like the curse of the parents has worked.... my dad told me several times " when you have kids I hope they do to you what youve done to me" I never had kids... so his curse never worked on me :)

Consider yourself lucky, for now at least until later in life lol [emoji6]

Yeah but I have to deal with what the hubby did to his parents too haha

And I my wife, one of my kids has ADHD and I'm positive it's HER fault! hehe

I assumed he was one of the kids who was driving you up a wall.

Me too [emoji23]

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Doing vinyl tile, since we plan to sell soon I didn't wanna drop too much money in it. Just using a big 8" floor scraper has made it go faster, I'm just not used to doing this particular kind of work.

Oooh might be worth a shot. 3 hours and I only got up about 10-15 square feet. I think we already have the saw too. Did it gouge the subfloor?

The linoleum was on concrete, but if you hold the blade at the right angle while it's on that reciprocating saw it should not gouge the subfloor.
I was in construction for over 20 years so I have a little bit of experience.

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
What material is the coil made from and what mixture is the e-liquid ?

The coils are Pre Made kenthal and the juice is 30/70 unicorn milk.
I should add this happens with almost all my coils. Once in a while I think I get a really well-made one and it lasts almost a week.

Sent from my  ☏

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
I'm not familiar with using factory built sub-ohm coils, so I may not be the right person to be responding to your question, but here goes....

Can you give us more info on how you vape, i.e.,
What device are you using for power?
What are the settings on the device?
What is the ohm reading of the coils you are using?
How long have you been using Crown coils?
If you've been using them for a long time did they last longer before?
If so, how long?
If this is a new package, I'm wondering if you got a bad batch?

With the answers to these questions, someone might be able to give more advice for you.

Thank you Chak, I'll try to answer the best I can.

Ok, been off analogues for almost 2 & 1/2 years now. I quit on my youngest Daughters 1st birthday [emoji4]

I was using a Sigelei 150 Watt Temp Control mod. (As of today it will be a Vapor Shark DNA 200) if the fricken mail ever arrives, hehe.

Settings on the device are joules or power, I ALWAYS vape in power (non-temp) with any device I've owned. The only reason I bought a temp control device was for dual 18650s, I wanted the longevity of power.
It goes from 1-150 watts.
My coils are duel .5's Kenthal wire.
I vape at 37-38 watts and have never gone over. I've tried other coil ohms and coil material and didn't like it.
I've only been using the crown coils for about two weeks now. But where others are reporting success in using a single coil for a month my first one only lasted two days!
I don't think I got a bad batch as the results have been the same no matter what batch I've used, including Kanger coils prior to this tank.
I do know how to build, but it's time consuming and I don't have that luxury all the time.

My guess is it has something to do with the way I vape, or how often? I really don't know.

Sent from my  ☏

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
a guy went into a pet store and saw a Mawcaw sitting on a perch with a 100$ price tag... the guy asked the store manager why was it so cheap. The manager told him the bird has a really foul ( fowl ;) ) mouth and lets go strings of obcenities at the wrong time... the guy pondered a bit and bought the bird thinking he could retrain it to be nicer... he got the bird home and it started off with word after word of nastyness... anyway the guys girlfriend was on her way to the house and the guy put the bird in the closet to simulate nite time and make the bird think its time to go to sleep... the bird got even worse.... there is a knock at the door, the girlfriend has arrived, panicked, the guy puts the bird in the freezer... the bird fusses a bit and then settles down...
a moment later the guys hears the bird appologizing profusely and promises to never curse again.. so he lets the bird out of the freezer.... as he puts the bird back on its perch, the bird asks " What did the chicken do?"....

Hee hee! :) (At least it wasn't a Norwegian Blue! ;) )

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Steph I hope all goes well with the surgery and it gets you better! Hugs to you (not sure if this posted properly first time round)

Good Morning Army! Beautiful day here too! I'm in the process of moving down to Zero Nic, doctor's orders. I have to be off the Nic for at least a month before my surgery on November 24th. Vaping 6mg for a month now and have an order in for some 3mg and 0mg, yikes!

I tell ya, Heather's ejuice makes it easier. The lower the Nic, the better it tastes lol

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
@Stephuhnator I had kidney stone surgery about three months ago and I was at 3mg of nic, i'm not sure if that played a role in how poorly my chest felt afterwards but I know that they tilt the surgery table back when they're doing this particular surgery so that could've been it.
Lots of prayer coming your way for surgery! [emoji4]

Sent from my  ☏

Users who are viewing this thread