images

Reactions: tyleris12

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
I had to take some time away again. I thought things might have changed and tried again purchasing second hand but again got taken for. I'm done now unless I know you.

I have been checking out the Kabuki and would like one. With my bday coming up soon it be a nice gift. But I will probably have to wait it out till next year.

Hi Mike (Zen) was nice to pop in and watch some of the shows late night with you.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Remember when I said I never loved Face Book and I didn't want to be there?
I'm growing tired of it over there.
I know what you mean. I grow tired off it too, but I had no-one left to talk to down here:laugh:
...Well, 'cept Classie and Tyler :wub:

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
I had to take some time away again. I thought things might have changed and tried again purchasing second hand but again got taken for. I'm done now unless I know you.

I have been checking out the Kabuki and would like one. With my bday coming up soon it be a nice gift. But I will probably have to wait it out till next year.

I think you'll like the Kabuki. Great flavor. I tend to just want to use that tank these days

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Hi Mike (Zen) was nice to pop in and watch some of the shows late night with you.

Was it something from here ?
If so, I would like to know (message me) about it so I can deal with it.

Happy Sunday :)

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Lately I'm spending more and more time on ECF over in the ProVape forum. But, I like it here too.

We'll be back on soon, I'm thinking about changing the show to another night of the week becaue Mal and I have been travelling to different places and our schedules haven't meshed up the last fer weeks... thinkin a Monday or Wednesday night may be better for us.

Maybe you'll win a Kabuki on the Christmas show this year. Last year I gave away about 10K worth of complete ZNA setups, this year, probably more... depends on how business goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread