Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I must concur, LD (& EG), that the OlaX is one heckuva little mod. I LIKE IT!

Feels quite solid, and is QUITE comfortable to hold. I love the size, and the hand-feel. At its price-point, I'm astounded. THANK YOU!

Disclaimer: Ms. "No More mods!" might not be thrilled with the weight, but I think she's still going to like it a lot. It's definitely more than *I* had expected...

20150930_170222 (Large).jpg

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I must concur, LD (& EG), that the OlaX is one heckuva little mod. I LIKE IT!

Feels quite solid, and is QUITE comfortable to hold. I love the size, and the hand-feel. At its price-point, I'm astounded. THANK YOU!

Disclaimer: Ms. "No More Mods!" might not be thrilled with the weight, but I think she's still going to like it a lot. It's definitely more than *I* had expected...

View attachment 494662

HAHAHAHAHA! Send the little brick mod my way, and we'll tawk. I'm sure it will be a loverly addition.

Beautiful pic, DPL, and now you've got me all excited about the little (ummm heavy weight) new toy.

She's Espanol, eh?

OlaX, ¿qué tal?

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
HAHAHAHAHA! Send the little brick mod my way, and we'll tawk. I'm sure it will be a loverly addition.

Beautiful pic, DPL, and now you've got me all excited about the little (ummm heavy weight) new toy.

She's Espanol, eh?

OlaX, ¿qué tal?
Si, senorita. [emoji23] [emoji102]

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
There is one thing though, please don't miss this one very important warning. VERY important...
Holy shat! lol... I can't wait for China to get back so I can tell them what that word means! My unit came before the manual was finished, so I've never read it. That's fan-tas-tic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread