Need recommendations for 'girly' setup ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
So I've been out of the lower-end, easiest to use, etc. market for a while now.

So all I remember are some variant of eGo setups ..

Now I have a situation with two young women who want to quit smoking and use one of my setups all the time and I end up rebuilding coils, handling all troubleshooting, etc. Vape tech support as I'm sure we ~all~ have experienced at some point.

So what's some suggested mod / tank setups with the additional caveat that 'girly' would be nice - not _I_ don't actually know what that means, don't judge me, but I think it means 'pink' more or less to these two particular females. (I'm not trying to start a flame war.)

I found the Nunchaku as one option .. haven't decided on a tank setup for it.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Shopping for women is about the scariest thing I ever have to do. -Mags

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I found this on a search, It's a Innokin iTaste CLK with an Aspire Nautilus mini as described from the poster. I think it looks pretty sleek for the size if you're looking into ego style batteries. I read that the user took the lanyard ring off the lanyard that came with the CLK kit and used it as a beauty ring, good idea for this set up. Below average battery life compared what that is available though.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love my hot pink (red) istick 30's, both the color and shape. I also love the long lasting battery in 'em and yes, I'm a she :D You can get matching toppers for them. I use both hot pink mini Trophy's and the Hot Pink SMOKtech ARO II. the color is a perfect match for the red istick.

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida

cte72

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
So I've been out of the lower-end, easiest to use, etc. market for a while now.

So all I remember are some variant of eGo setups ..

Now I have a situation with two young women who want to quit smoking and use one of my setups all the time and I end up rebuilding coils, handling all troubleshooting, etc. Vape tech support as I'm sure we ~all~ have experienced at some point.

So what's some suggested mod / tank setups with the additional caveat that 'girly' would be nice - not _I_ don't actually know what that means, don't judge me, but I think it means 'pink' more or less to these two particular females. (I'm not trying to start a flame war.)

I found the Nunchaku as one option .. haven't decided on a tank setup for it.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Shopping for women is about the scariest thing I ever have to do. -Mags

Hello. I would recommend a istick with a kanger sub tank mini kit. Good luck :)

Karen Powell

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2015
pasadena texas
kanger_subox_nano.jpg
Kanger sub box nano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread