Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
By the way, Provape...

Did you all have fun today? I know WE did!
Hello, hello,

Of course! We are always having fun. :)

It's been a very busy day and we are preparing to work all nighters for awhile to get caught up.

We will get orders going as soon as possible but we will need some time to dig out of the back log.

Ok, I'll get back to work now. :banana:

Cheers

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
After playing with some numbers with my builds, even if I use my usual 26 gauge dual coil resting at .36 ohms vaping at 35-37W, the amp limit will not fire it since my build draws about 9.9 amps. Maybe if they raise the Amp limit to about 12, then this will be a device that can truley use the full 40W from .3-3.0 ohms. I've tried to convince myself to pre-order it, but with my daily builds, this Amp limit is really screwing with my head. Hopefully with a future firmware updates, we will see an 11-12 amp limit.

I will make sure to keep on checking this page for announcements prior to the shipping dates. Just maybe, maybe the amp limit will get raised :thumbs:
Or you could add a wrap to each coil, bumping up your ohms, and giving more surface area bumping up vape output some ;)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I like fresh cigarettes. Not so much American cigarettes, though, after they added the fire ......ant...

FSC almost got me to quit smoking when it was introduced, as if cigarettes weren't already nasty enough.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
But my dear dear dear Kat, you could show up with a Radius (or not) in poop brown and I would welcome you with the biggest hug ever. Yes you could and yes I would!

Now, we're getting this Cabernet Party rolling!
I'll pass on poop brown....but I'd love a walnut brown ;)

If I win, you can add me to the cabernet cabaret. [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Yes yes yes. I do believe I might just need a Ghost......

2015-10-09-small-jpg.498390

OK I love that! The white o-rings look perfect! (and that drip tip too! :)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
It kind of reminds me of those white plastic covers for overhead lighting. Does polycarbonate change color like some white plastics do???

It believe it does but it takes a long time. They use it for bullet proof windows so it has to stay clear for a good amount of time.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Here ya go Jim, my custom packing pouch expressly re-purposed to protect my GMZ mini on it's trip to HOH for it's new top-cap,

IMG_9077%20950x633_zps0ahfmutl.jpg

@Zen~ , thanks Man, nicely done! :thumbs:
That... Is truly Great!!!

Thanks Duane!

Jim

PS Mind if I save the pic for my stash? Thanks, Jim

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Did you type something in invisible keyboard, Ipster? Sorry, but I didn't see anything...

Hello, hello,

Of course! We are always having fun. :)

It's been a very busy day and we are preparing to work all nighters for awhile to get caught up.

We will get orders going as soon as possible but we will need some time to dig out of the back log.

Ok, I'll get back to work now. :banana:

Cheers

Provape in da house! Thanks, guys, for stopping by. Need coffee? Tea? I think classwife still has some for you...

{{{Q-T}}} hi!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm sorry, this is the best I can do. I need to practice more on metals.

Radius_gunmetal.jpg

Good to go for now. I'll print it out and scotch tape it to my Kabuke til Provape gets us some real live ones. Thanks, Princess.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, looks like I'll have to settle for another ss or stealth Kabuki, but brushed ss would be really nice also...
You could always use the brush inside your murse?!?

LOLz, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread