KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@diabolique says..
ejuice-eliquid-organic-blackberry-marshmallow.jpg
This sounds yummy!!!!!!
Everytime I look at the pic..I think it's some kinda beet colored pasta shells!!:yawn: Pasta shells wit powdered sugar on top ..o_O ..with mint ..well...I LOVE beets :hubba::hubba: ...even sweeter with powdered sugar:drool:

..YUM! Raspberry Cotton Candy ON SALE??!!:w00t: In that case, I'll have the http://www.junjii.com/Home/Product-Viewer/Blackberry-Cobbler ....with a side order of fresh out of the oven brownie smelling Choco Fudge, please!:D
Thank you!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Nuclear Butterscotch and chocolate fudge are still my top picks...if this is still going!
Has there already been a winner? I missed that! I just got tracking for my blackberry cobbler today. It will be here on Saturday!! Now I really need to check out the nuclear butterscotch since it's on sale!
If we are still playing, I would LOVE to try that blackberry marshmallow one! :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Has there already been a winner? I missed that! I just got tracking for my blackberry cobbler today. It will be here on Saturday!! Now I really need to check out the nuclear butterscotch since it's on sale!
If we are still playing, I would LOVE to try that blackberry marshmallow one! :)
4 winners were picked after 2 weeks.... There hasn't been a drawing since.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
TwitterAd-blueberries.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE... v1ks_, zenclouds, Reddhott, mac63

We increased the number of winners for this one as a kick off reward. Enjoy!
Winners will be contacted directly with details to collect your rewards.

Didn't win? You will next time...RESTART! Start your posting...winners will be selected two weeks from today.

looks like they should be drawing any day now that was on 9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread