We're Back at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyy

Moved On
Oct 7, 2015
Hello fellow Bloogers,

Since our relocation we have been working hard to open up new channels and discussion about Bloog and any question that you all have. Well we want to go ahead and say that we are excited to get to know you and learn about what you have to say!

Does anyone have any immediate questions right now, or any suggestions? We are here to meet all your vaping needs and look forward to some stimulating discussion!

Holly

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
A suggestion would be to post sales here. I have gotten several email recently on various really good sales but they are never posted here. Many of those sales were great discounts on eliquid, but you seem to be out of many or don't have them in all strengths. For example, I have been really wanting to try All American Viquid but you only have it in 2.4 and 3.6 which is way to high for me. If you have it in a lower strength, preferably .6 or even 1.2 (.3 would be my real preference) I would have bought it during one of the great liquid sales and probably thrown in a bottle of Glacies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread