Vaping Alaska w/Innokin Gladius Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
As usual, let me start off saying this item was sent to me to review for you. I will always give my honest opinion of the product, good or bad….so let’s go!

When it comes to clearomizers, they are much the same. You have a restricted airflow for that mouth to lung hit. So saying that, this clearomizer falls in there right among the rest. The quality of this item is what‘s the noticeable thing. It is well put together, and comes apart to clean very easily. It has a nice adjustable airflow, which is a nice detail. Came with two 2.1ohm coils in the box, and the tip can be removed to add your favorite. Since vaping has really started evolving, there have been lots of good products hit the market. Now, it’s gotten to be more about extras, price and build quality, and this item hits all three. So let’s take a look at the specs, and see where you can get yours.

Here is a few places you can grab one for yourself:

cvapor.com-$16.00

gearbest.com-$17.28

Product Description:

The Innokin Gladius M Dual Coil Atomizer is the brand new updated version of the Gladius featuring a larger capacity and a stainless steel encasing for an extra layer of protection. The Gladius M uses a updated Gladius dual coil system can provide massive clouds of vapor and provides an overall purer taste. Equipped with a standard eGo connection and a protective steel body. The Gladius M is a sleek metalic 2.5ml tank with durable ego threading making it compatable with most batteries.

Parameter:

Resistance: 2.1ohm

Charge Mode: 300 - 600 Puffs

Thread: 510 thread

Dimensions: Length: 50mm*17mm (without drip tip)

Features:

1. 2.5mL E-Juice Capacity
2. Composed of Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass
3. 2.1Ω pre-installed dual coil
4. eGo Threaded
5. Revolutionary Gladius Adjustable Airflow Control

Specifications

Product name

Innokin Gladius M Dual Coil Atomizer

Brand

Innokin

Tank Capacity